Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Conditions Forum

Yellow Spots Around Breast :? Please Help!! (Page 1)

Allright i'm a 16 year old female and recently I had a bit of pain in my left breast. I figured it was nothing, probably just growing or something. After a few days the pain stopped. About 3 days ago I noticed 2 yellow spots on my breast. They look as if someone poked me with one finger and a small bruise appeared. However this isn't the case, as no one poked me and I didn't hit anything. They also don't hurt like a bruise they're just small yellow spots. Today I noticed that 3 more spots have appeared. I have no idea if it's related to the pain I had before, but I have nooo idea what this could be :?. I tried researching it but I couldn't find any information. I'm kinda worried as I have no idea what it might be and I haven't heard of it before. If you have any information please let me know :( thanks!!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper kayte89
|

User Profile
replied September 4th, 2006
Advanced Support Team
Are you feeling any lumps in your breast or around that area of the yellow marks? If not I am sure you probably hit something and just didn't realize it. If in fact you do feel lumps be sure to get in to your doc if you haven't already.
|

User Profile
replied June 23rd, 2009
I noticed that same thing...two yellowish spots that look like someone poked me with a finger, and left a light yellow bruise. I have one on my right side, and one on my left side. I, too, have experienced breast pain in both sides, sort of general, not specific. The difference between this young lady and me is that I'm 55 years old, post menopausal. My breasts have always been "lumpy" and sometimes tender. But the two small yellowish spots are new. Just this morning I noticed them. I wonder what that might be? I will be making an appointment with a physician, but I'm just doing a little research this a.m. since I just noticed these "spots." Does anyone else have any experience with yellowish spots on their breasts?
|

User Profile
replied June 24th, 2009
I'm 16 and I just noticed the same thing...one little yellow spot on the left side and one little yellow spot on my right side..I don't feel any lumps though. They don't hurt at all...=// I'm a little concerned...I can't figure out what it is...if anyone figures this out..please let me know..
|

replied June 30th, 2009
I'm 20. And I just noticed today a yellow spot on my right boob and I know I didn't hit it anywhere. It doesn't hurt and looks like a little bruise. Anyone find any solution for it?
|

replied July 5th, 2009
I'm also 16, and found a quite substantially-sized dark yellow spot on my right breast ... no pain, no lumps, haven't noticed anything else. I'm fairly worried ... has anyone gotten an answer yet?
|

replied July 8th, 2009
I didn't get an answer but mine went away after about a week or so. If it doesn't go away in more than a week I would go see your doctor.
|

replied March 1st, 2010
YELLOW SPOT
This is so odd. I'm 16 and just noticed it yesterday. I have a yellow-ish spot about the size of a quarter on my right boob, left side of the nipple. What is it?
|

replied March 2nd, 2010
yellow mark on breast
i am also 16 and JUST noticed it about five minutes ago. its yellow and looks like a bruise. does not hurt nor are there any lumps under the skin. it is on the left inside part of my breast.Slightly worried but dont know whether i should panic. any answers?
|

replied April 2nd, 2010
I have the same thing. I am thinking it might be vitamin A toxicity. Has anyone here been taking lot of extra vitamins or eating lots of orange vegetable, like carrots? I am only guessing, as I have been.
|

replied April 20th, 2010
Yellow dot
Im 12 years old. I was just getting dressed and I saw a yellow dot on the right side of my breast.And I looked at my right and it was there to. I am not sure wht it is. If someone has any information on this please let me know!
|

replied April 23rd, 2010
im 13 and have the same problem only i have brownish yellowish spot s and have experienced pain but i thought they were just growing but when i was going to take a shower my right breast has like 5 and my left has like two
i would like to know also what this could be because i have researched and foun nothing which worries me
|

replied June 6th, 2010
)(*&^%!%^&*
what the flip is this ish man, i have it too . FUDGE
|

replied June 16th, 2010
I'm 18 and I just found a yellow quarter sized spot on my right breast. I don't know what it is and I'm very worried.. It doesn't hurt when I touch it but it's still something thy I'm worried about..
|

replied July 5th, 2010
Well, I am 16 and just had surgery on my right breast. I had a lump that had gotten so big that they had to remove it. So, my whole right breast is pretty much yellow. My mom said it's bruising and healing. So, for some of you, you may have hit it and it's just bruised. For those with lumps I suggest you get them checked out to be safe. Smile
|

replied July 9th, 2010
Me too Sad i have had it for like 2 days and its on the bottom left of my right boob.it worries me. about the size of a quarter....just like the rest of you, i never hit anything and it doesnt hurt, just a discolored yellow.no lumps. it scares me... i dont know about the rest of you but i dont want breast cancer. i am only 16.
|

replied July 22nd, 2010
i have it too one on my right, its not lumpy nor does it hurt, but it hasn't been there before. worries me a bit..
|

replied August 6th, 2010
Odd Spot
I just noticed it this morning, a yellowish brown spot on my left.. It doesn't hurt and I don't feel any lumps so far.. I don't remember being injured, it might be a mark from the bra pressing over this area.. I'll post again if it goes away after a week..I hope it's only a bruise.
|

replied August 9th, 2010
follow up
Today I noticed another spot on my right.. but it seems like a bruise, it hurts a bit when I press on it. And the one on my left got a little darker

Anyone knows what is happening?! It's worrying me
|

replied September 19th, 2010
im only 14. and i have a yellow spot on my left boob. im so worried. it doesnt hurt and i dont feel any lumps... but ... i just wonder waht it is. is it a symptom of breast cancer cus ive searched for the symptoms of breast cancer and one was if... the skin color changes to an orange color, etc. anyone got any answers about the yellow spots we've been noticing lately yet? pls help :/ i wanna know waht it is asap.
|
Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...