User Profile
Hi , I posted this same problem on the pregnancy board, but I guess they are all out of practice with monitoring their cycles.

I wanted to do an "ask the doctor" question, but I always seem to come here when the doctors"offline" grrrr.

Need some help figuring this one out!
I had a normal to slightly heavier than normal period which began, two days earlier than expected. It lasted 5 days, and then, a week later (12 days after my period began) I started bleeding again- not spotting, bleeding, and it lasted 5 days again.
Has this ever happened to anyone ? Which one was my "real" period?
How do I know when to expect my next one now?

I came off the pill about 3-4 months ago, and have had normal cycles ever since, and ovulation came back on the first month, so i'm pretty certain my cycle was settled.

What's going on??
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....