Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Q and A Forum

Light Bleeding And Then Heavier Bleeding

This will be a follow-up post from before

as I have said before we did a blood test after my gf showed pregnancy signs for 2 weeks and it came up to be negative.

After that we did a home pregnancy test 4 days after the blood test, and it also showed negative.

On july 29, my gf said she have some bleeding like a peroid but a lighter one ( more than a few drops but not like a peroid).

On july 30, it stopped bleeding but have some spotting when wiped.

On july 31, she told me she have more bleeding than july 29 and like a peroid but this time there are more discharge with the blood ( her peroid usually have some discharge but this time she said there are more).

She said she never have this happened before, is this also a sign of pregnancy?

Ps her last peroid ended on july 4, and her period usually last 5 to 7 days.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 31st, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I think you should just have her go to the doctors and tell them the symptoms she is getting. If they think she is pregnant theyll have her do another pregnancy test. Good luck and keep us informed x
|

replied July 31st, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
With a blood test and a hpt test being negative I would rule out pregnancy at this point. Having irregualr cycles is not such an uncommon thing for young ladies either. I would def. Go to an obgyn .
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...