Yes ive been through that too, I lost atleast 5 jobs cause I was scared cause everytime I went in I would have panic attacks and I would always have to deal with coustmers and I would be having anxiety... And I dont blame him for crying because it's the most scariest feeling in the world..... Tell him to always keep busy and sing songs in his head thats what I would do.... I would find everything possible to keep myself busy.... Try to have conversations with people... Wear a rubber band on his wrist and when he starts to have them just pop the rubber band over and over alittle pain lets u kno ur real......

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied January 26th, 2019
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
These symptoms are consistent with anxiety disorder. You would need anxiolytic like propanolol and psychotherapy sessions like CBT to combat this problem.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Anxiety and Stress , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.