Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

My Fourth Hcg Level Test Did Not Double

I just found out that I am pregnant on 071806 on that day my hcg level was 307.3 I had my 2nd test on 072006 and it was 806.7 the third test was on 072406 and it was 3050.5 I just had my 4th test today and it is only 4179.7 it did not even come close to doubling. Before today my avg doubling time was around every 50 hours. I am really worried that something may be wrong, but I am not having any problems. I have a dr appt on monday, but I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else and if so what was the outcome. My lmp was 061706 so I am some where around 5wks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...