Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

Questions About Early Pregnancy Symptoms

I think i'm about 6 or 7 weeks pregnant. I haven't had morning sickness but i've been really dizzy, lightheaded, ect. For 2 weeks now. Also I had sharp pains in my ovaries, they don't last too long but it seems like they're intensifying, the other night I was laying in bed and I think every inch of body hurt, even my finger nails, lol, I know that sounds dramatic but it's true, I hurt so bad, I was shaking. I never been pregnant and it wasn't planned or expected so i've been having anxiety about it, so i'm sure that's causing some of it. Anyway i'm not sure what's "normal" and what's not. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks a bunch.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 27th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Have you had your pregnancy confirmed? Either with a test or with a doctor? If you're not pregnant, the symptoms you've described could mean that you have an infection or illness. I would suggest contacting your doctor either way for a check-up just to make sure everything is okay. If you're sick, you need to get treated. And if you're pregnant, you need to make sure that all is well with your little one. Good luck and keep us posted.
|

replied July 27th, 2006
I took two tests, both we're positive, but you're right I do need to go to the Dr. Thanks for the advice.
|

replied July 27th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Congrats ~ you are indeed pregnant. I dont know about eveyr inch of your body including your finger nails hurting as a sign pf pregnancy. But the rest does sound pretty normal!
|

replied October 1st, 2008
i had this same feeling last night except my fingernails didnt hurt:P i also dont know for sure if i am pregnant, but last night i could not get comfortable and my legs were sore i kept stretching out trying to make it go away but it didnt it was weird did anyone else ever have this feeling?
|

replied October 10th, 2008
"my legs were sore i kept stretching out trying to make it go away but it didnt it was weird did anyone else ever have this feeling?"

I had that same feeling a few nights ago.
I've been having sharp pains in my ovaries also.
In addition my period for that past few months has been falling a few days late, and when I get it, it is VERY light and the color is brown.
I've also been feeling tired ALL of the time...from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to bed.
I'm on the pill though, is it possible that I could be pregnant?
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...