Me and my girlfriend recently had "dry sex" by that I mean we both had our underwear on but we did rub up against and such... I didn't ejaculate but im positive there was precum. Could the precum have gotten through her underwear? It wasnt for very long, but we're both just very worried and are not ready for anything like this. Please help, thanks.
Just some scared guy :cry:
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 25th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
No. The underwear are pretty much a barrier to the pre-cum. It would be virtually impossible for it to go through your underwear, through her underwear and find the appropriate way to the egg.
|

replied July 25th, 2006
I thought so too, but we had called a lot of medical centers just for information, and almost every single one of them said that it is possible.
|

replied July 25th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
They said a pre-cum pregnancy was possible. They did not say it would go through your underwear and her underwear and get her pregnant.

The only way a pre-cum pregnancy is possible is if you are inside her and the sperm have access to the egg. In this case, the sperm wouldn't even know which way to go!

Is she late on her period? How late? Has she taken a pregnancy test?
|

replied July 25th, 2006
She isnt due for her period for another 1-2 weeks I think, and no she hasnt taken a pregnancy test.
|

replied July 25th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Well, good luck. I don't think there is any risk of pregnancy, so relax ;)
|

replied July 25th, 2006
Hah thank you, we just tend to worry too much, but then again this is a pretty serious subject. Thanks again.
|

replied July 25th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
It is a serious subject. Get condoms if you are worried about the future.
|

replied July 25th, 2006
No I think ive learned my lesson, im not even this type of person, im surprised it even happened. Just isnt the right time in my life. Getting condoms would almost be like... Saying its going to happen again. I never want to be this scared again haha.. So I dont think ill be doing that anytime soon. If I have any more questions ill come back though, you were extremely helpful, thank you so much.
|

User Profile
replied July 25th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
scared_guy wrote:
no I think ive learned my lesson, im not even this type of person, im surprised it even happened. Just isnt the right time in my life. Getting condoms would almost be like... Saying its going to happen again. I never want to be this scared again haha.. So I dont think ill be doing that anytime soon. If I have any more questions ill come back though, you were extremely helpful, thank you so much.

in spite of your best intentions it may happen again. Human beings are sometimes more animal in nature. Instead of not taking precautions because you are sure that it won't happen again (never say never and all that rot) maybe you should go ahead and get them just so you're prepared (an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure). A lot of cliches here...But you know the most annoying thing about cliches is that they're usually true... Well, good luck!
|

replied July 25th, 2006
I guess its a good thing to be cautious.. Idk it might be good to just have them, but I dont want that to be a temptation. I honestly plan on saving myself for marriage.
|

User Profile
replied July 25th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
scared_guy wrote:
i guess its a good thing to be cautious.. Idk it might be good to just have them, but I dont want that to be a temptation. I honestly plan on saving myself for marriage.

well, you know yourself best :wink: so while I can give advice it's you that has to make the decision, don't worry, though. I'm sure you'll do what's best for you. And if you believe that buying condoms will "lead you into temptation" then by all means don't buy them. But if the situation starts to look like it's going to go that way again please don't do anything without a condom since you know you're not ready for the possible consequences. Again, good luck to you!
|

replied November 10th, 2008
I've been in the same situation!
You seriously have to be careful! I found myself in the same situation earlier this year. Both my girlfriend and myself are virgins but sometimes, in the heat of a moment, find ourselves fooling around and going too far. We've never had sex and I've never ejaculated near her vagina, but every once in a while there is precum. Well, this one time in particular, I got a little too close without thinking and I'm pretty sure I got precum on her. Well, later that week I got to thinking about what happened and started to freak! It was the most miserable time in my life! I was so nervous and upset I couldn't think or even function. Turned out it was fine, she got her period shortly after. I swore I would never get myself into that situation again. However, I'm there again right now. A few weeks ago me and my g/f were dry humping with our underwear on and there was precum and no ejactulate. I'm pretty sure everything is ok again, but I'm still pretty shaken up! I'm waiting for her to get her period so I can relax! I need to learn my lesson! So please be careful Scared Guy!
|

replied October 14th, 2009
sperm and jeans?
Yeah im going through the same thing my bf and i were dry humping with clothes on...he had on underwear and basketall shorts and i had on panties and tight jeans and he came while grinding on me... idk if im pregnant my period is due this week and idk if its coming or not cause ive been stressed about this. This happend about a month ago a week afterwards i got a period however im not sure how many days it lasted(bc i was stressed during this time) 2 weeks after that i had brown spotting(someone told me this was old blood from the previous period) now its time for my period again my breasts hurt and it feels like it is coming but im just so paranoid that i just dont know. i have taken six HPT all negative but idk if its to early to tell if i am pregnant. but i dont want to believe i am bc even though he came we had all our clothes on by the way right b4 he came he got off me at least that what he said but idk after he came there was a wet spot between my crotch but idk if it was from him or me however i did look inside my jeans and i did not see any wetness in side my jeans however there was some inside my undies from me. What are the chances i am pregnant from this? Also i dont need any criticism i know this sounds silly and stupid but its still bothering me please give good logical advice!
|

replied July 23rd, 2013
You were wearing jeans. It's impossible that you got pregnant. Sperm cant travel through that much material.. It's too fragile. You're fine Smile about criticism.. Mine only is that you use better grammar Wink
|
Tags: sex, Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...