User Profile
I have my ultrasound scan today! I can't wait.. And I might get to find out the sex. The results for the downs syndrome test I had done put me in the low risk category, so i'm happy about that.. I just hope everything else is ok with my little one!

I'll post pics of my scan and let you know how it goes when I get back =)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 25th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
The ds test is free in the uk? Here is quite a bit of money.
|

User Profile
replied July 25th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Good luck with the us!
|

User Profile
replied July 25th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah they downs syndrome test is free in the uk. As far as I know we don't have to pay for any of the tests. I haven't paid for any of mine but I dont know if thats because im on the nhs or what
|

User Profile
replied July 25th, 2006
Supporter
emma2 wrote:
the ds test is free in the uk? Here is quite a bit of money.

yeah it is.. My midwife said they've recently started offering the test to anyone of any age.. It used to be just offered to people who were considered to be at risk. I had it done just to put my mind at rest.
|

User Profile
replied July 25th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Aw post some pics when you come back. Can we have some belly pics too please? :wink:
|

User Profile
replied July 25th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Belly pics would be nice!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...