7 months ago I had a really bad attack and since then I haven't felt right. I was diagnosed with g.A.D. But do any of you or have any of you had contant physical symptoms or wierd feelings every day all day? What were they, how long did it take for you to get better?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper thestewart
|

replied July 24th, 2006
Anybody?
|

replied July 26th, 2006
Make sure you voice this to your doctor....I had been feeling the exact same way that you do...I went to the doctor and he said that sometimes anxiety attacks can magnify other symptoms you are already experiencing...I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis....I can constant tiredness, stiffness, fatigue, nausea....And now that I am being treated for that...All is well!

My doctor also took me off prozac which is what I was on....And I use xanax when I need it for anxiety and panic. He switched me to buspar...Which is wonderful! No tiredness, no fatigue, and along with my ra treatments...And I take xanax when needed....After 10 years of suffering I feel like brand new!

Just make sure you don't hack up everything to anxiety....Check it out just in case! I could have been feeling alot better alot sooner if I hadn't just assumed my fatigue....Flu like symptoms...Joint pain etc was from anxiety...It wasn't! It just made me more aware of it!
|

replied August 3rd, 2006
Constant Symptoms
Yes, I have constant symptoms. Some days are better than others. It usually starts when I wake up I feel nausiated, and a bit nervous. It progresses throughout the day. I am currently taking buspar which seems to help, but as of lately I have been getting headaches in the back of my head. Which then gets me freaking out it is something else going on. I do get dizzy in the late afternoons, but im not sure if that is from the medicine or the anxiety. I have noticed that the anxiety attacks are less frequent since starting on the buspar.
|

User Profile
replied August 14th, 2008
Experienced User
yes
yep i go threw this everyday all day like before i get up i feel so hot and sweatin every were heart beats a little fast as well.

and continue to worry about it all day all because i had two bad panic attacks in the car three weeks ago and the i get these syntoms from those days.

and now i still go threw this ever sence those days. it sucks really bad.
|
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...