User Profile
The cream that my midwife perscribed me for my thrush is actually working and ive only been using it for a couple of days. Theres only slight itchiness now and the discharge has gone down considerably. Can thrush be passed onto my parter by any chance? Because if it can he should get himself checked out and if he has got it he needs to be treated aswell. Please answer as I do not know if this kind of infection could be passed on sexually
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 23rd, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I don't mean for this to sound rude but...

I have some good advice for you.

The internet is so full of information... So here it is.

so many topics for every little thing... Go to goole and type things like "thursh" + "intercourse" or "back pains" + "pregnancy" for your other topics... Etc etc... I just thought i'ld teach you how to use a search engine since it will save you a lot of time compared to posting a topic about every single little thing... And taking up all the room on the board. :s
|

User Profile
replied July 23rd, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I just really wanted to talk to someone with experience from it as the internet isnt always useful to me. Its help me a bit throughout the pregnancy but they say so many different things that I dont know what is true, so experience is always better for me. Sorry for wasting your time
|

replied July 23rd, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I personally find www.Wikipedia.Org very very reliable. If other places have let you down I would give wikipedia a try.
|

User Profile
replied July 23rd, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Ok thanks ill make a note of that
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...