Ok so 3 girls flirted with me at the same time and I didn't do much, I dont know how to flirt back! Anyway been single all my life and never been on a date yada yada...I dont think about guys like I think about girls but maybe i'm gay or something? I don't do anything, period! All my life i've hung around guys like 95% of the time and don't know what to do around girls..Can't talk to them unless I work with them (but even them it's limited...) or have known them for a while. I can't take this anymore, i'm tired of being single when all I ever see if everyone else having a woman and hell I havn't had a friend in 10 years. Please don't say "you dont have to date or have a girlfriend to have a good time" because obviously you've done it and had one and I havn't and not helping. I really can't take this pain for much longer, if I have to go another year being like this plus everything else that's happened in my life (check my depression thread in depression forums to know what else I mean) i'm going to fuggin kill myself for the last time! People don't like hanging out with me either...For instance my job, been there a year hung with 1 person and just 1 time now he keeps just saying "we gotta hang out 1 of these days" and he knows how i'm feeling and said he keeps saying that but does nothing so he's just playing games with me obviously. I've had it! I'm tired of problem after problem only to get worse and worse and can't talk about my problems to people because....Nobody wants to even be around me! Back to the work thing...A person who's been there a day hangs around the staff after work and it's been 1 maybe 2 days tops! I've been there a year and...Nothing...They just use and abuse me so to speak.

The more I think about it, the more I realise i've been put in this world to suffer alone and miserable, atleast poor countrys have eachother, so then I take whatever pain i'm in even if it lasts a long time and just keep going through it even if it hurts too much because, I have to suffer, it's what i'm used to so it's how I will live (like a kid who was always beat by his dad..He was used to it and thinks this is how it's like so he grows up like that), and how I was born to live, and i've been able to handle lots of pain better then most people because of it...Obviously if I wanted help I would have already gotten it! I can't take being alone anymore...It's too painfull! I can't take it!!!!!!

Not sure if this is supposed to be here..But this is being single..And unhappy so I put it here.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 22nd, 2006
First off, are you even attracted to women?
And I see that you do attract women. So that's not your problem
and then you say "i do nothing...." well look, there's your problem. Fix it. Take some class that deals in developing social skills or something. If you don't do anything, of course you are gonna be single for like the rest of your life. And it especially takes work to be in a relationship, since it's hard enough for you to start a relationship, it'll be even harder to keep it going. So my advice is do something and find a way to learn social skills. Go to that guy who keeps sayin ya'll should do somethin, and suggest somethin to do.
|

replied August 25th, 2006
Experienced User
Dude, you might be used to it, but it doesn't mean you can't change - it just takes a while to change gears sometimes - you just need to hang around more girls, any girls, all girls, quit worrying about sex, just socialize.

Use creative visualization, try dialogues in your head - don't use them like a script but you might think of things you can say later on. Go in chat rooms, you can talk there and not worry about making faux pas.

I get a little weird myself when I don't get enough social interaction for a while, although on the plus side I sometimes go on very productive creative jags during those times - you just gotta go out and be around people more and it'll get easier, take classes or something, you need a change for sure.
|

replied September 25th, 2006
Experienced User
Re: Question
down wrote:
i'm going to fuggin kill myself for the last time! .

how many times have you killed yourself thus far?
|