I went to the doctor's this morning and he said he wants me to have another ultrasound in 3 weeks b/c the baby was so active last time, he didn't get all the measurements he wanted :) I am so excited! I have another chance to find out :) yay!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 21st, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Cool, lucky girl!!! It pays off to have an active baby.....

When I went for my u/s they took so much time trying to measure its very scary....Feels like theyre gonna tell you something is wrong!
|

User Profile
replied July 21st, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Well done. I couldnt get another one done even thought it was very active, although I was told to walk around for ten minutes for the baby to move as she couldnt see the heart properly. She still couldnt find the sex, but it doesnt bother me anyway
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...