My period started on june 29th and ended on july 2nd. My boyfriend and I had sex on july 12. I'm suppose to get my period around the first week in august. But my boyfriend didn't cum in me he pulled out. But I still know there is precum. I never really thought about it. But latley i've been having all the symptoms I had when I was pregnant, but lost the baby in a car accident. But I haven't yet missed a period. I don't want to waste my money on a pregnancy test, because everytime I took one on my last pregnancy the came out false. I don't want to mention to my boyfriend or my mom until I miss my period.

But it's not normal for me being tired all the time. Tuesday I went to bed around 10 p.M. And I didn't wake up till 1 p.M. Then I fell back asleep around 3 p.M. It's like I had no energy what so ever. Then I woke up at 5 because I had plans. Then I came home around 9 and fell asleep after I showed my mom what I got for my graduation gifts from a few friends. I've been having this weird vomitt taste in my mouth and i'll come close to puking, but I won't. But I have puked a few times. My breast are really sore and I get dizzy real easy. I've also been having a few back cramps and spotting.

I really don't know what i'm going to do if I am. I'm just out of highschool, working my butt off saving up for college. My boyfriend lives on his own and working his butt off to keep up with the bills. I don't think he wants to be a dad.

I really don't want to hear "well you should of thought about that before you had sex" or whatever. I just want some opinions on if I am. I know for a fact i'm not stressing over anything. I love life and it's going really good. So i'm not stressing over anything. And I wasn't worried I was pregnant until I spent awhile bent over the toilet vomitting a couple days and then started getting more symptoms.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 20th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Theres always a posibility of pregnancy and sti's if you've had unprotected sex and if you don't want to spend any money on a pregnancy test because you're worried its going to turn out false then you should wait until your next period and if it doesn't come, go to your local doctor and they'll do a pregnancy test there. If your still getting the symptoms and the test was negative, go back to your doctors. Good luck
|

User Profile
replied July 20th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Well we arent doctors ..So we cant tell you for sure...The best thing to do is get a test and take it either 5 days before your period is suppose to come ..Or after you miss it --that is if you end up missing it...I know that you might have taken one last time you were pregnant ..But remember all pregnancys are different..Therefore if you are pregnant this time it might show up --where it didnt lasttime...

Okay --i know you said you didnt want to hear this ..But I just had to add..If you have been pregnant before..And now you are just now getting out of highschool with college plans..Then why are you having sex without a condom..I mean you are planning for your future...And you say you dont know if your boyfriend wants to be a dad...So maybe you should take better precautions...Before you regret it...I cant remember if you mentioned birth control..But if I were you I would seriously consider it..And plus using condoms is safe...With all the diseases and things floating around these days ..You cant even trust your closest friends...Be smart ...And get on your feet...And be stable in life before having children...Take it from me...I am 18 with a one year old--i know first hand how hard it is...Although I wouldnt take a million dollars for my son...I have to be truthful its very hard....
|

replied July 21st, 2006
Yeah. My friend tried to get me buying a pregnancy test but I didn't because I knew it wouldn't turn out. Because I haven't missed a period. But while we were in wal-mart I had to puke 2 times and we were only there for 45 minutes. :x I hate the vomitting. The other pregnancy I didn't vomit. But I was only 2 1/2 months in when I lost it.

I've put a lot of thought in it and checking out prices and knowing the prices because of the other time I was pregnant. It'll take me forever to save up to get what the baby needs but I have to do it if i'm pregnant. I found this bed at wal-mart that is a crib, and then the crib grows with the child and it's $130. But I got to wait to see if I am first. I want to be a mommy. Because I was going to go through college online and I wasn't really sure if I wanted to go to college. Plus my boyfriend will step up and i'll probably end up living with him after I find out if I am. I want to be a mom, because I love kids. But I don't think i'm ready. But if I am, then I guess i'll have to be ready. I've dealt with kids since I was about 10 years old. So I know how they are when they are newborns and stuff.

Thanks for the replies. I'll keep you updated if I get my period or not.
|

User Profile
replied July 22nd, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
kate18 wrote:
yeah. My friend tried to get me buying a pregnancy test but I didn't because I knew it wouldn't turn out. Because I haven't missed a period. But while we were in wal-mart I had to puke 2 times and we were only there for 45 minutes. :x I hate the vomitting. The other pregnancy I didn't vomit. But I was only 2 1/2 months in when I lost it.

I've put a lot of thought in it and checking out prices and knowing the prices because of the other time I was pregnant. It'll take me forever to save up to get what the baby needs but I have to do it if i'm pregnant. I found this bed at wal-mart that is a crib, and then the crib grows with the child and it's $130. But I got to wait to see if I am first. I want to be a mommy. Because I was going to go through college online and I wasn't really sure if I wanted to go to college. Plus my boyfriend will step up and i'll probably end up living with him after I find out if I am. I want to be a mom, because I love kids. But I don't think i'm ready. But if I am, then I guess i'll have to be ready. I've dealt with kids since I was about 10 years old. So I know how they are when they are newborns and stuff.

Thanks for the replies. I'll keep you updated if I get my period or not.

well it seems like you are all confused...About this whole situation...Which is alright..But like I said the best thing to do is test...Dont be worrying about buying the baby things...--you arent even 100 percent sure you are pregnant..--when you do find out then thats the time to start worrying about bills and things for the new baby...

And another thing--college might not seem important to you..But I think you will regret it later in life if you dont end up doing the things you wanted to before this situation..Because what if the father of you child ends up splitting from you..Then you'd be left with no education --and on your own with a baby(not saying this will happen ..But it could)..Not saying you cant get a job without college because you can..But they arent very stable and they arent good paying jobs..Like it would if you had some sort of education...Maybe technical school or something--college isnt your only option..Which im sure you know that..But just letting you know..Sorry if im rambling but my friend did this for her boyfriend when she got pregnant(meaning she dropped out of college because she thought he'd always be there to support her and baby and now she is hurting for money to keep up with bills because he left her)...So I just dont want to see that happen to you..

But the only thing I can say to help you out is good luck and do what makes you happy...And also whats right for you and baby... If you are pregnant that is
|

replied July 24th, 2006
Well I told my mom today. Because I took a test and it's positive. But I haven't missed my period yet so i'm going to wait and see if I get it. But I guess she's been watching me on how i've been acting. Like the site of food makes me gag. I'm puking or i'm asleep. She says, "it's me all over again." so she isn't really to happy said she thought I was smarter than that. But now i'm going to see if I miss my period and if I do, gotta tell my boyfriend.

I work at mcdonalds and today I was watching matty t. Make the food and when I saw that egg that he was putting on the sandwich I ran to the bathroom and puked. That's really the first time that food made me do that. Also it happened again when he was putting sausage on the sandwich. It just made me sicker than heck. I couldn't make the food either too. I didn't say why, but I said, "if you want puke instead of real food to serve to your people, then go right ahead and put me on grill." but I didn't get put on grill. Blah.

I'm tired. I'm going to go get some water and then go to bed. Bye
|

User Profile
replied July 24th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I don't know whether to say congratulations or not....
|

User Profile
replied July 24th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Haha me either...But good luck!!
|

replied July 24th, 2006
Thanks. I'll keep you updated. If I miss my period, i'll take another test and tell you the info. My mom says she's praying I have my period.
|

replied July 24th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
If you have a positive pregnancy test...Hun, don't hold your breath waiting for your period!!

Sarah
|

User Profile
replied July 25th, 2006
Experienced User
I agree! U never normally get pos preg test if u aint pregnant!!!! I dunno if shud say congrats or not.. :(
|

replied July 25th, 2006
I've been talking to my mom about it, whenever my dad isn't around. She says I shouldn't tell my dad until I actually start showing. You would just have to understand my dad to understand why i'm waiting to tell. He's a real !**@! to my mom, brother, and me. When he finds out i'll be called a slut to my face and he'll tell me, "you just turned out your sister-in-law. A no good slut." that's how my dad is. I don't want to tell him, but he's going to put it together as soon as I start to show.

I still haven't told my boyfriend. I want to wait until my family reunion is over and my open house before I tell him. I don't really want to ruin my 2 parties. I want to be able to have fun at the parties. Yeah, i'm scared out of my mine when i'm going to tell him. He doesn't want to be a dad yet. Yes I know, then he shouldn't of sticked his dick in me. Tell him that, not me. But he's the kind of guy that doesn't walk away from what he has done. But then again, I don't know. Guys are guys. You can't read their minds.

So far I have 1 job. I'm working at mcdonalds from 5 a.M. Till 11 a.M. Making $5.65. I know that's not a lot, but beats what I was making just 3 weeks ago, $5.15. I'm looking for another, but it's kind of hard. I live in a small town and most jobs are already taken with high school students. That's why the job I have now is in a different town about 15 minutes from me. Basically the money I do get from each pay check which will be around $300 is being put in my checkbook and the only money aloud to spend out of it is for gas. Which I use about 60 dollars of it from each pay check. I have really thought it out.

It's a really bad timing to have a baby, with everything that's going on in my family. Yeah, i'm scared out of my mind because i'm afraid that I will get it taken away from me because of some stuff i'm going through with another part of my family and they are trying to make my mom, my dad, and my life a living hell. But it's to late to take it back. I have to deal with it. I'll have a lot of troubles if my boyfriend walks away from me. I would still have trouble if he stays because he makes enough to pay the bills and have about 500 dollars left over.

No, I don't got it all figured out. No, I don't know how it's going to be like. Every baby isn't the same. I can't compare my nephew that I use to raise since he was a baby to my baby. No, i'm not ready. I have my college years ahead. Which I still plan on doing. Not right away but later down in the road. I'm not going to give up. I finished high school and I want to go to college. No, i'm not ready to be awake every hour when the baby cries. I have to be at work at 4:30 in the morning. But I have to do it. No, I have no clue who is going to watch my kid when i'm at work. My mom can't do it, she's on disabilty. I will have to find someone.

So no need to say that I don't know what i'm getting myself into. I do. I know how babies need attention and wake up all hours of the night. How stressful it is. But i'm not a person to walk away from my responsibilities. I don't believe in abortion and I don't want no one raising my child.

I'm tired and I don't feel to well. So i'm going to bed. Bye
|

replied July 25th, 2006
I Forgot...
I forgot to say...

I have the names picked out. I know it's early. But I love just thinking of names. So here is the girls name:

mahala elizabeth

the boys name:

caleb jordan

the boys name has always been my favorite. Then my mom is into genology and stuff and found the name mahala. I thought it was really pretty. I thought of so many middles names and I ended up choosing my middle name because it sounds pretty.

So what do you think?
|

User Profile
replied July 26th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
If you wanna know if your pregant,then get a tessstt.Simple hunnn.
|

User Profile
replied July 26th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
angelos mama wrote:
if you wanna know if your pregant,then get a tessstt.Simple hunnn.
you must have not read the post correctly..She took a test and it was pos..But she wasnt sure it was correct and now she notices that she is pregnant..And the test was right...You need to make sure and read the whole thread before posting..
|

User Profile
replied July 26th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Myyy badddd.Shhiiitt...
|

User Profile
replied July 26th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
angelos mama wrote:
myyy badddd.Shhiiitt...
well I was just telling you..Because you kind of wasted your time posting --and it was sort of stupid looking of yourself to post that after we already told her the same thing like a couple days back...--shiiiittt
|

replied July 26th, 2006
I don't like this. I fell asleep around 4 p.M. On the couch and just woke up and it's 8 p.M. And i'm still tired! One day I fell asleep around 6 p.M. And slept all the way through until 4:30 a.M. When I had to be up. I feel so bloated too. I was finally losing weight and now it feels like i've gained it all back and more! I lost 20 pounds in just a matter of 3 months. I was home for 2 hours and had to use the bathroom 5 freaking times. Is it normal to have craps in your right side? It hurts to breathe. It's sharp pains everytime I take a breath. It comes and goes. My boobs freaking hurt too. I'm finally getting okay to where I can look at food. Today I was pretty glad about that. I had to make all the food because the person who ran grill didn't show up. I had a craving today. It wasn't a weird craving, just something totally different then what I normally eat. I wanted canned carrots. I know it's not different. But I ate most of them instead of any other thing I had for supper. I don't know. I'm happy I haven't had really weird cravings yet. On my other pregnancy, the one I lost, I had cravings for salsa all the time. Then after I ate it, I regretted it. I don't like salsa.

I'm going to wait a couple more weeks. I think i'm going to wait till august 6, because that's after everything is over. The family reunion and my open house will be over. Then i'm going to talk to my boyfriend and make an appointment so the doctor can say that i'm pregnant and then I start all the doctor visits. Blah. I hate doctors. I don't want to tell my boyfriend until after everything is done. I want to be able to enjoy the parties. I don't know what he has planned on doing when he finds out and if he leaves, i'll be upset. I really don't want to be upset at the parties, I want to be able to have fun. So I have 1 week and 4 days until I tell him. It'll go by fast. Because the past couples days have gone by fast. Plus I work 5 days a week and it seems it goes by fast when your working.

I don't know. I'm so bored and I don't want to go to bed again yet.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...