Last night. I had sharp pains in my lower right hand side. They didn't last very long, and for a while came every 5 minutes, I had very hard/painful ones in my lower part but had mild ones at the top of my uterus. It did it again this morning at about 6:00am. Does anyone know what this is?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 20th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I had sharp pains in my lower left side of my stomach and it ended up being a uti but I think you should go to your doctor and have it checked out
|

replied July 22nd, 2006
Experienced User
Sharp Pains
I get those all the time!!! I dont know what it is either the doctor thought it was a uti so they tested me for it and I didnt have one so now they are just saying its ligament pains I am feeling so I really dont have a clue what it really is..
|
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....