My cousin just had her baby 3 1/2 months premature but he is breathing on h is own I was wondering if every one could pray for him and his mom
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 19th, 2006
I'm praying 4 him now, god bless.

Many babies r born this early i'm sure he'll b just fine.

Xx
|

replied July 19th, 2006
Experienced User
Thank you
|

replied July 19th, 2006
Experienced User
He is in my prayers......What is the little angel's name?
|

replied July 19th, 2006
Experienced User
I'm not sure right now they live 5 hours away and I was more worried about his health.
|

replied July 19th, 2006
Experienced User
His name is nathon
|

replied July 19th, 2006
God Bless Little Nathan
Ever since I read your bulletin nathan has been in my every thoughts and prayers. My family went through a similar experience with my little cousin nathan. He was born almost four and a half months early and was on life support for the first almost six months of his life. Everyone prayed for him and by what even the doctors describe as a miracle he started breathing on his own. Nathan is now nine months, and at home in stable condition, but he gets sick easily and will have health problems the rest of his life. But nathan really taught everyone in my family about the power of prayer because nathan gets bigger and stronger each day of his life. We continue to pray for our little nathan, and now i'm praying a lot for your cousins little nathan too. I think nathan is a great name for the baby because my cousin and a few people I also know named nathan are all fighters. When nathan was in the hospital he fought every day until he came out, its good to know that your cousins baby will probally be a fighter and a trier(i just forgot how to spell it?). He is in all my families prayer and send our prayers and well wishes as well as our story of hope on to your cousin.
God's on your side nathan! Keep fighting!
|

replied July 19th, 2006
Experienced User
Thank you so much I already know that he is a fighter he is breathing on his own he will prolley be in the hospital till november
|

User Profile
replied July 19th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Nathan is in my thoughts and pryers as well!
|

replied July 19th, 2006
Experienced User
Thank you to all of you!
|

User Profile
replied July 19th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Ill also pray for him! Were all thinking of him
|

replied July 25th, 2006
They will be in my thoughts and prayers. God bless you and yours.
|

replied July 31st, 2006
Experienced User
I hope the little one is still doing well.

He is in my thoughts, bless him - little fighter.

X
|

replied September 14th, 2006
Just in case this makes them feel better. I was premature by 3 months and I weighed 1lb 10oz and it was hard for my mom cause' she said I had to stay in the hospital in an incubator for a long time but i'm now 23 and mind you i'm very slim but i'm completely healthy and I have never had any type of medical or mental problems. I'm sure he'll be just fine. Good luck!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...