User Profile
I tried to reply to a topic and it said some weird things.. And at the top of the screen this came up

warning: fsockopen(): php_hostconnect: connect failed in /home/dev/hosts/ehealthforum.Com/health/in cludes/smtp.Php on line 111

warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to mail.Ehealthforum.Com:25 in /home/dev/hosts/ehealthforum.Com/health/in cludes/smtp.Php on line 111

warning: cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dev/hosts/ehealthforum.Com/health/in cludes/smtp.Php:111) in /home/dev/hosts/ehealthforum.Com/health/in cludes/page_header.Php on line 473

warning: cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dev/hosts/ehealthforum.Com/health/in cludes/smtp.Php:111) in /home/dev/hosts/ehealthforum.Com/health/in cludes/page_header.Php on line 479

warning: cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dev/hosts/ehealthforum.Com/health/in cludes/smtp.Php:111) in /home/dev/hosts/ehealthforum.Com/health/in cludes/page_header.Php on line 480

what is this?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 18th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I dunno what it means, but it still lets you reply to the topics thank god haha this forum is messed up :cry: hopefully everything gets fixed.
|

User Profile
replied July 18th, 2006
Supporter
Yeah really.. I like it here
|

replied July 18th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah but by advertising it like that melissa the fakes and types of people who make this one not worth coming to is going to do the same thing to kia's...
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...