Well I wanted to let you all know that my daughter is not pg again......We are so happy about it :d I thank you all again for your support. I have another topic I would like to talk about but I do not have time right now.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 17th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Wow, congrats! Lol
|

User Profile
replied July 17th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Thats good is she getting on birth control?
|

User Profile
replied July 17th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I think she was already on the patch, but as we can say with little bray and a few others here that's not really a good way to go. I think the pill and condoms would be better lol
|

replied July 18th, 2006
hcobrunette06 wrote:
i think she was already on the patch, but as we can say with little bray and a few others here that's not really a good way to go. I think the pill and condoms would be better lol

she didn't take her prenatel half the time so I know the pill would not work so well.She is still on the patch and I am going to provide her with condoms as well and she know to use them. Hopfully this scared her enough to make sure she is responsible with sex.
|

replied July 18th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Good luck, nicole! Sometimes a baby and all the responsibility involved can turn into some great birth control ;)
|

replied July 18th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
That's good to hear your daughter won't be doing the deja-vu mother thing so soon. She seems too dense to care about birth control...Why not get her an iud? Temporary sterilization would only benefit her if she would be naive enough to insist on sex two weeks after giving birth.
|

User Profile
replied July 18th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Great news...Glad to hear that everything came out good...--its neat the relationship you and your daughter have...But maybe your right and this scared her enough to show her not to make that mistake again!!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...