Hello, I just wanted to tell everyone who suffers in chronic pain that you no longer have to suffer. I used to suffer as well. No doctor ever understood my pain. I felt helpless. Now I get my pain meds online. You can get up to 120 hydrocodone a month plus 2 refills online. I've been using this service for over a year. You talk to a u.S. Physician on the phone, then he writes you a prescription which he forwards to a u.S. Pharmacy, then to be shipped out for overnight delivery. The physicians are very professional and understanding. You will have to fax a copy of your id and a copy of a recent examination, or your diagnosis that verifies your condition. The website is edit or if you want to email me for the website. I hope I have helped someone in their pain situation.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper rdgjun
|
Users who thank rdgjun for this post: kryptick 

replied July 24th, 2006
Thanks for info but I don't think they ship to may state. Any sugesstions
|

replied February 28th, 2009
what is this info about a consultation?
This sounds promising and convenient. Any more info would be great...
|
Must Read
What structures make up the spine? We review basic spine anatomy here...before identifying potential causes of back pain....
Click here to learn about the most common causes of back pain, and things that increase your risk of backache. We cover lower back pain and upper back pain....
Back pain symptoms may seem obvious. But do you know when symptoms of back pain are more serious or when to see a doctor? Learn what action to take & when...