Hello all...My husband and I have been ttc for a few months now.... I got my period about two weeks ago... It lasted the normal three days... Since then I have been getting cramps (not painful though)... And my breasts have started to hurt a lot... I don't know what to think... Are these symptoms due to ovulation? Am I pregnant? Or am I just going crazy? P.S.Baby dust to all....
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 16th, 2006
Experienced User
Its probably ovulation if its two weeks after period which is when u should ovulate. Ive noticed since ttc (on month 7) that I think I can feel it more now and is more noticable so maybe the same for you? B/c ur thinkin about it and waitng for fertile week and etc
|

replied July 16th, 2006
Yeah... It's amazing how we become so aware of these things... I am trying not to become too obsessed with ttc... But it is really hard... Hopefully soon we'll both be expecting...
|

replied July 18th, 2006
Experienced User
I never felt myself start to ovulate before I was ttc but since ive come off contraception everytime im due to ovulate I get cramping pains as if im wearing pants that are too tight
|

replied July 18th, 2006
I get the cramps too.... The boobs hurt for a couple days... And this all happens around day 14... So hopefully it's a good sign....
|

replied July 31st, 2006
Experienced User
I Know I Should Know This
But what is ttc?
|

replied July 31st, 2006
Experienced User
I Know I Should Know This
But what is ttc?
|

replied July 31st, 2006
Ttc is short for trying to conceive...Just a short form!
|

User Profile
replied July 31st, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Baby dust to all that are trying!
|

replied July 31st, 2006
Experienced User
Thanks
Thanks for letting me know what ttc means. I have a question. I would like to get pregnant but I am not really trying. Well I am trying I guess if I am not having protected sex, but we are doing the withdrawl method. The reason why I say that I am not trying is because I don't care either way, but then I do care but I just don't want him to know that I want to have a baby. Anyways... I woke up this morning with a pain all throughout my stomach like a sting kinda. Plus my lower back has been hurting a lot lately. I was totally nauseous the other day while going past the meat section in the grocery store. I felt like I was just about to puck all over the place. Last but not least I have been very tired lately and seems like I have been getting heat flashes or something. But then again that could be because I live in florida :). Oh yeah and I have been urinating a lot, but then again I have been drinking a lot of water too. Anyways just wants to know what anyone thinks about what I have mentioned.
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....