Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Happy Smiling Babies! (photo's From Today)

User Profile
Hi it is so hot here so I took the kids to the park and logan had his first go on a swing. He loved it! Me and my dh were pretending they were kicking us as they were coming towards us in the swing and they were both snorting with laughter. It was so cute. They have the same laugh!

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 16th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
They are both so adorable...Im sure the one on the way..Its going to be just as cute...I need to take jace to the park...But its always like a hundred degrees...And I cant stand it..Cause it gets so humid here...But anyways they both look like they had a wonderful time...They are just soooo cute...
|

User Profile
replied July 16th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
They are cute! I'm excited to find out what baby #3 is, what are you thinking for names?
|

User Profile
replied July 17th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
At the moment we are thinking brandon for a boy and roxanne for a girl but I will probably change the girls name as i'm not 100% with it
|

User Profile
replied July 17th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Your little ones are adorable as always!
|

replied July 17th, 2006
Hi I forget why logan has to wear a helmet looks like you had a fun day!
|

replied July 18th, 2006
Experienced User
Your kids are knockouts!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...