Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Hypoglycemia Forum

Fibromyalgia/cfs And Hypoglycemia

Some practicians told me I could have some fibromyalgia or cfs condition, which would explain some of my symptoms.

After looking on the web, I noted that some people seem to have both fibromyalgia (or cfs) and hypoglycemia.

I wonder if anyone has experience about this.

I think it is all linked to less-than-appropriate carb used by some muscles or something like this. The muscles are over-working, hence creating hypoglycemia later.

I wonder about this because I have been on a low-carb diet for about 15 days (11 days with absolutely no exception at all) and my pain and fatigue are back with great vengeance. I know that there are some fatigue involved with starting the new diet; however I clearly feel more my fibromyalgia/cfs-like symptoms. I feel stuffed from head to toe, with trouble deep breathing, pain in the muscles, and trouble even walking.

Anybody has anything to say about the firbomyalgia/cfs and hypoglycemia connection?

Thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
Fibromyalgia causes pain in the body. Learn the basic facts about fibromylagia and how doctors define this syndrome here....
Are people diagnosed with fibromyalgia born with a lower tolerance for pain? Are you at more or less risk of fibromyalgia? More info and causes and risk here....
Symptoms of fibromyalgia can be mistaken for other conditions. Can you identify common signs and symptoms of fibromyalgia?...