Hello everyone, any advice will help. My last period was may 20th lasted 6 days. My cycle is about 34 days give or take a day. Junes period was to start on the 23rd-24th. It started on june 17th. A week early, but only lasted two days. Then I had brown discharge for about three days. I don't really have any symptoms of pregnancy but then again it wounld be to soon for that. I believe that my ovulation day was may 9th. I don't plan to test until july 8th. That gives me another week. Is three weeks to soon to test. Thank you for any advice.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 30th, 2006
Experienced User
Hi.
I would say that if it was a week early there is a possibilty. Was it real light? And then with the brown discharge too. So you were supposed to have had your actual period like a week ago? Because if that was implantation bleeding then you are already a week after your period was due. You could test now! That is if it was implantation bleeding.
Good luck!
|

replied July 1st, 2006
Implantion Bleeding
Hello, it was light, but then the discharge came after that. My period was to start on the 24th of june. I always can tell when i'm getting ready to start but that came out of no where. I'm going to test next friday and go from there.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...