Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

Are There Pregnancy Signs the Day After Sex?

Hi anyone

im really scared that I may be pregnant. Im 19 right now and working also i'll be starting school this fall.Me and a boy had unprotected sex, the day after sex I had this pain in my stomach I thought it would go away but its been 2 weeks now and the pain is still there. My period had already came on before I had sex and im expecting it on july 2nd. Could this be a sign that I may be pregnant or am I just stressed out? My friends keep saying you cant have signs of pregnancy the day after sex or could you? Someone please respond im really scared im not ready for any kids

thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 16th, 2006
Experienced User
No you can not start having preg. Symptoms the day after your period. It takes a few weeks after before your body starts responing to a preg.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...