Hi. Im "schizophrenic." ive been "labeled." i've got a lot to learn. Ive come a long way, or have gotten farther away, its hard to tell. Id hope there are other "schizophrenics" out there, so that I can have someone to talk to, someone to share ideas with. Please respond doc
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 28th, 2006
Experienced User
I do not have schizophrenia but I have had some close friends that had been diagnosed with it and I had spent alot of time around them. So if I could be of any help please feel free to write me anytime I love to listen and help where I can.
|

replied August 22nd, 2006
Hey Friend
I am also schitzo and I think im a little more cause I have all these new things that affect me since I started taking meds.. I feel experienced in the ways of being a little nutty.. I too need a friend that I feel I can talk to and relate too.. Im very outgoing when I write and can say pretty much anything dealing with schitzoness cause I feel I think about it way too much.. My aim s/n is pager760yo, my myspace is Myspace.Com/pager760yo, so what up my name is tim and ill be ur friend :)
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Schizophrenia is a lifelong brain disorder. But how do doctors define it? And is there a cure?...
What causes schizophrenia? And what are the risks of developing this treatable mental illness?...
The first signs of schizophrenia may be difficult to identify. Learn the most common signs and symptoms of schizophrenia and know when to ask for medical help....