I use to have really off periods, some times skipping a month. When this happened, I would get really sore breasts. Well I am regular now. At the beginning of last month I had an oops with someone. Near the end of the month my breast were tender, I was feeling some what "off" and had this bloated feeling. When I finally got my period a few days late, I had quiet a bit of discomfert, which isn't normal for me. Was I pregnant and had a miscarriage with out knowing???

Now my boyfriend and I have decided to stop all precautions, and if we get pregnant great, if not, its ok! We are not trying to get pregnant, but we are not trying to prevent it either.

Ok new symptoms. It is the 18th day from the first day of my last period. For the last 3-4 days I have been feeling dizzy when I lay down or stand up, or just sitting/standing around doing nothing! I also keep getting small waves of nausia. I never feel like I am going to throw up, but keep feeling sick to my stomach. There is no tenderness to my breast though.

I am starting to wonder if I am just kind of hoping to get pregnant, and there for looking to hard for signs, or even wanting it bad enough that I am expeariancing this. I don't know. I don't want to take tests till I am sure I have missed a period. But I want to know what you think.

Stacey
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 16th, 2004
Stacey here are some pregnancy symptoms:

food cravings. Once you become pregnant, you may mysteriously crave foods that you seldom ate before. Your tastes may change from sweet to salty or vice versa.

Breast changes. The changes are similar to premenstrual feelings in your breasts only more dramatic: nipples tingle, breasts feel tender and fuller, the areola begins to darken, and tiny glands on the areola enlarge. Some women have described this feeling as a, "broken glass" sensation in their nipples.

Crampy pelvic discomfort. This discomfort may be felt throughout the lower abdomen and pelvis. (a sharp one-sided pain is not normal and your doctor should be notified.)

frequent urination. From the beginning, you will urinate more often due to pregnancy hormones. (later on, you will have frequent urination because of pressure on the bladder from the enlarging uterus.)

increased sense of smell. All of a sudden, you will notice things you wouldnt have noticed before. The drain in your kitchen sink, the dog bed, the bathroom smell and even the carpets will have you scrubbing to get their odors out. Some women can even use their enhanced sense of smell to detect a different odor in their urine

fatigue – you no longer have stamina for usual activities, such as walking up a hill or staying awake until midnight. This is because your body is demanding huge amounts of energy to make the changes for pregnancy.

Nausea and vomiting – morning sickness may be confused with the flu or feeling like you're "coming down with something." you may feel queasy, have nausea all day long, or vomit and have dry heaves.

Missed menstrual period. While nonpregnancy-related issues, such as stress, can cause you to miss a period, this is a first sign of pregnancy, too.

Slight staining or spotting. Bleeding at the time of implantation can be mistaken for menstruation. Some women have bleeding in the early months of pregnancy at the time when they would have menstruated.

Aversions to odors, alcohol, and smoke. Once you are pregnant, baby-protective mechanisms click in. You will notice how coffee, alcohol, and cigarette smoke make you ill.

Hope this helps
trish Smile
|

replied January 17th, 2004
Experienced User
I would take a pregnancy test, with my first, I just felt different, and I took a pregnancy test ( I wasn't even supposed to start for like another week) but I took it and sure enough I was pregnant. That helps alot.
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
User Profile
User Profile
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...