Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

For All of You And the Daddys Wondering What Real Labour Is.

Here is a video I found on the net showing all the stages of labour and what really happens.. It is very usefull and shows you exactly what you are going to be expecting as well as the emotions good for the first time dads who dont know what is coming there way too!!!

chantelle
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 28th, 2006
Community Volunteer
That is a fantastic video.
Very very informative but be warned some parts are very explicit.
You do see babies being born, you do see the placenta, blood, etc.
|

replied June 28th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
It doesnt work for me? Where can I get it directly?
|

User Profile
replied June 28th, 2006
Community Volunteer
You need to copy the link and paste it in your browser - then make sure that all the caps are changed to lower case - it's just the way this forum deals with letters after punctuation marks - that link is direct
|

replied June 28th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
kia_breizzze wrote:
you need to copy the link and paste it in your browser - then make sure that all the caps are changed to lower case - it's just the way this forum deals with letters after punctuation marks - that link is direct

kia, I know but it doesnt let me change the caps at all. It just changes url automatically without letting make the changes and it then says error
|

User Profile
replied June 28th, 2006
Supporter
Same for me.. Then I copied and pasted it, changed the caps.. And it still said "error"..
|

User Profile
replied June 28th, 2006
Community Volunteer
kia_breizzze wrote:
you need to copy the link and paste it in your browser - then make sure that all the caps are changed to lower case - it's just the way this forum deals with letters after punctuation marks - that link is direct
|

replied June 28th, 2006
Experienced User
Ya sorry I didnt inform people that it is very explict you see what really happens in the labour room so its a great video for everyone:)
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...