Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Ovarian Cysts And Pregnancy

Hello,

i am 9 1/2 weeks pregnant and I am experiencing pelvic pain on each side. I had a diagnostic laporoscopy back in march which found a large cyst on my left ovary and a small cyst on my right ovary. The pain feels pretty much the same as the pain I felt from the cysts. I have had a m/c before and am worried it might happen again. This would be my husband and my first child. Does anyone have any information on cysts and pregnancy and is the anyone who has experienced this pain? Thank you for your help.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 3rd, 2006
Hi, sorry dont know the answer 2 that but I have a lump on the left side of my belly button I can notice it cos its my body but no one else can its quite a big lump and I get sharp pains in it sumtimes is that a cyst?? My doctor is kinda crap and she will just say its nothing as she has done that before wen I normally go so im kinda puttin off goin 2 see her. But I was also trying 2 get pregnant without any luck and was thinkin if I have a cyst maybe thats y I cant get pregnant!!!Not sure just a thot!!
|

replied August 4th, 2006
Experienced User
Hi there -

my best friends wife had a large ovarian cyst which was the reason why she couldnt get pregnant in the first place. So she had it removed and did finally get pregnant,

so in your case, im not sure. Best to see a doctor as to prevent complications .
|
Must Read
What is PCOS? And when does polycystic ovary syndrome become a problem for women?...
Not all women with PCOS share the same symptoms but women with PCOS exhibit one of three main symptoms. PCOS signs and symptoms made clear here....
PCOS is often misdiagnosed. Educate yourself with some diagnostic questions that can point you in the right direction for an accurate PCOS diagnosis....