User Profile
Im copying this cause some of you need common sense in reality I think some of you need to separate play and reality/get job/go out I dont !**@! care

will all you guys chill the f*ck out like omg blah blah blah..............

Allie you need to bite ur !**@! tongue and I sent you a pm about this

dalicia its nice you show your personality but you take it overboard'

mamiclaudia your a rat you sit there an talk crap when ur just as bad

jen> let it go make a new post with ur sons pics and be guranteed these chicks will stay the f*ck out of it

anyone else grow the f*ck up ive been lurking the past few days I have issue with all of you but I can drop things and pretend they never happened. There is nothing wrong with taking crap out on ppl but all the time give it a break come on

jen I think what they did to your pics if !**@! disgusting but you instigated a new fight bad so yeah I agree with all of you but you guys do it in the most immature way ever...

.W.E .A.L.L .H.A.V.E .K.I.D.S learn to separate play and reality

.!**@! some of us claim to be opinated there is a differece between opinated/!**@! to forceful/harrasement

unfortuantly alot of you follow under harrassment and that is why the mods lock ur posts cause you go to the extremes

i know my difference and I know when to back off im no so innocent ive done my crap but common smoke a spliff/have a drink and chill the f*ck out!!!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 25th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
It's already over with and you bringing up another post about it will probably antagonise things even more :roll:
|

replied June 25th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Everyone else got their say...

I got two points to make also:

these im leaving posts are getting old already, nobodies actually left

this "im not mad im laughing" while arguing is most likely bs your only lying to yourself
|

User Profile
replied June 25th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Hey I am only hanging around to check my pms! Then im off and can think of alot nicer ways to spent my time!!!
I mean isnt this post just turning into another excuse for a arguement!!
|

User Profile
replied June 25th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I am not innocent of this and I will not pretend to be but i've been on this site for over 7 months and arguments always start up then it all dies down for a bit, then starts up again.
I don't think its gonna change any time soon and how people react during arguments isn't gonna change even with posts like this.
Sorry sweetie but thats the reality of it.
|

User Profile
replied June 25th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
beckster06 wrote:
i am not innocent of this and I will not pretend to be but i've been on this site for over 7 months and arguments always start up then it all dies down for a bit, then starts up again.
I don't think its gonna change any time soon and how people react during arguments isn't gonna change even with posts like this.

Sorry sweetie but thats the reality of it.

well said .....The only thing is just lately they have been starting up alot more frequently!!
|

User Profile
replied June 25th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
I know. I guess its hormon
es from my part. I don't know about the non-pregnant women though....
|

User Profile
replied June 25th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Some of us girls who arent pregnant just like to be immature sometimes lol I apologize on my behalf :p
|

User Profile
replied June 25th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Aww terra always sooo sweet :) lol
|

replied June 25th, 2006
Experienced User
The non-preg girls are just getting caught up in the drama. So far i've managed not to, though.

I'm not going to start another topic about this, but I really think we should all apologize for our mistakes and agree to disagree. A few months ago, our problems were all about fakers, now we're getting on each others' backs! Come on, ladies, let's try to remember what this forum is all about. Love and support, right? It's not exactly happening right now, but scared teen mothers-to-be are going to keep coming here, hoping for someone to help them through everything. We need to be available for those girls, not wrapped up in our own arguments.

We're not all friends here, but we need to show each other some respect!
|

User Profile
replied June 25th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Well I love you guys and jolie you aren't leaving beacause im just getting to know you and you cannnnnt leave!
|

User Profile
replied June 25th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I think everyone should reply to post ....That their friends make and the ones who dont like each other or dont have anything nice to say ....Not post because its just immature and most of us have children and need to act like adults...And for those who dont have children need to act like adults also because duh we are all old enough to know how to act ....But here recently everyone had been acting like they are 2 and its crazy ---stop taking things so seriously..And then there wont be so much tension here ...Its simple--and everyone is making it hard--stop making post like this cussing and going off I know its hard not to let your thoughts be known but lord its just re-lighting the fire...Heck im usually caught in the middle of the fights and now im trying to be the mentor and get them all cleared up but its hard when people keep making threads like this and keep giving everyone the opportunity to type their views...It only causes drama do you guys not understand that!!! Sorry jess no offense just the truth ..No need to be mad at me cause im not fighting or taking sides im only trying to clear the problem up!!
|

User Profile
replied June 25th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
hcobrunette06 wrote:
well I love you guys and jolie you aren't leaving beacause im just getting to know you and you cannnnnt leave!

aww thanks hun!!
|

User Profile
replied June 25th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
sandralynn wrote:
u cant expect these girls to act like adults when the majority of them arent in the first place.

No offense, youngin's.. :-)

actually most here are like 16 and up and sorry to say it but at this day and age 16yr olds know how to act and know how to be mature...And if they dont then they should....---thats just how I see it...And considering that most girls here on this forum are parents they should know how to act as an adult...Because in order to raise a child you have to know how to act ---or I feel sorry for the child because they are going to grow up learning that acting a fool is alright!
|

User Profile
replied June 25th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Its funny because ...On the teen forum ..We get the name of youngin and things like that ...But there are people that are 21 and older that get on this forum and also act just like us teens....So sorry but age means nothing these days...Its just a number--its your maturity level that makes the difference...Sorry if that offends anyone but its the truth the drama is on the pregnancy forum too so teen pregnancy forum isnt the only forum filled with immaturity! Sorry to break it down like that but im tired of everyone thinking we teen moms and the teen forum is the only place full of bs and immature drama!
|

User Profile
replied June 25th, 2006
Community Volunteer
Re: Whatever Grow Up
diamondsz wrote:
.W.E .A.L.L .H.A.V.E .K.I.D.S

*cough* *cough*

oh yeah and I am very very opinionated but you "usually" have to ask for it to get it.
|

replied June 25th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I think starting this post is just as immature as any of the fighting. Just in a much more self rightous way. There is still the cussing and dissing and keeping the drama alive.
|

User Profile
replied June 25th, 2006
Supporter
I want love dust... Pleeeeeaaaaaaassssseeeeeeeeee
|

User Profile
replied June 25th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Lets all have a big huge sweaty juicy hairy orgi

hairy ahah ok im sick
|

User Profile
replied June 25th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Whatever Grow Up
kia_breizzze wrote:
diamondsz wrote:
.W.E .A.L.L .H.A.V.E .K.I.D.S

*cough* *cough*

oh yeah and I am very very opinionated but you "usually" have to ask for it to get it.

yeah I know you dont but hopefull you will soon.....

All im implying is it is disguting I dont even want to read any posts anymore at first I just stopped reading the posts that started with "am I pregnant" "my bf didnt cum can I be" " im scared but I didnt have sex" lol but now I just cant stand any of them...

I think we shoudl all get sponge bats and have a go at each other

i love all you guys were all different but I cant stand the bs honestly yeah we all dont like someone but who !**@! cares who we like or dont there are days I agree with allie and some I dont and the same with dalicia

guys just chill out im going out for a beer I just dont want anyone to take this to heart just when you have kids you have somewhat of an obligation to become more mature for there sake/as a role model
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...