So I was reading today on a website for early preggo symptons and it said that high temperature was a sign b/c the hormone levels are up. So out of curiosity I took my temp at first it was 99 then a few hours later like 7 I took it again and it was 99.3 its usually regular I dont feel like im sick so could this be a early preggo sympton. Has anyone else heard this or had this? I would start next thurs. So will test on tues but just wondering :d
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 25th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Well considering i've been pregnant before...I never experienced that nor have I heard about that happening although im not a doctor...It might be true it might be false but one thing I know for sure is that you cant rely on symptoms to tell you if your pregnant or not--because sometimes you think about something so much that your brain makes you think its happening when in reality its not--the only real true positive way to know for sure ..Is to take a test --if positive then yeah if neg the no...So that would be my advice to you ---take a test !!! Good luck!
|

replied June 25th, 2006
Experienced User
Havnt Tested But...
My hubby wont let me test until july so I wont get dissappionted with a neg. But my temp is higher then norm...For about 6 days now and its really spikes when its night or when I relax. Not sure if this helps but...I also have a question...Does early producing milk taste a little calky? Or like its dry milk?
|

replied June 25th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Women take temps in order to track ovulation . Once ovulation has occured your temp will remian higher fro your entire luteal phase until af is set to arrive. Some womens temp may drop a few days prior to af and some the day of. Your suppose to take your temp 1st thing in the morning before getting out bed this is called basal temp . You cant take your temp any time of the day because just walking to the washroom will raise it. If you are indeed pregnant you temp will remain high throughout your entire pregnancy. And once you get your period it will remain low until ovulation has occured once again. So if you want to take your temp you cant be taking it after youve so much as walked to the washroom.
|

replied June 25th, 2006
Experienced User
2. Your basal body temperature stays high
if you've been charting your basal body temperature and you see that your temperature has stayed elevated for 18 days in a row, you're probably pregnant.

I had read this and was wondering however I have not been charting it nor taking it in the morning its been afternoon. I did chart on my ovulation week but the hightest I got was 86. Lows were 80s but today about 11:30 I had been up for awhile it was 99.5 which yest high was 99.3 so its just going up. Not sure? Also is it possiable for my stomach to feel kinda hard already if I am. Also is implatation not that popular or has no one experienced it in thier pregnancy?
|

replied June 25th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
You cant chart just your ovulation week to get an accurate chart. The chart has to be complete cycle. And taking it in the afternoon is basically useless.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...