I don't want to sound like a commercial, but medical information on the internet is sometimes, as my grandkids would say, sketchy. Take a look at something a friend told me about Healthsiteguide.Com. They call it a free portal to pre-searched direct links to medical info, videos, animations drug info and more found on many of today's leading health sites. ( irecognized a lot of the names) it's a one stop source and when I joined for free I was also able to read current news on diabetes, back pain, vision and other concerns. There's a lot more, and while I have my share of illness, I don't have all of them, so I didn't study everything on the site, just what I needed to... Anyway, fast access to thorough info is important to me, so try this portal if you'd like and if it helps tell someone else who may need it. Good luck and remember to take care of yourself...
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....