User Profile
Ok here is the deal...I am 16 and i'm pregnant and i'm still with the father of my child. The thing is I think i'm gay I mean I like girls and I don't want to leave my boyfriend because I do love him I have alot of feelings for him especially since he's fathering my child. I can't stand this though I would rather look at a women then a man and it's killing me because I think I would seriously be better off with a girl like maybe I would get treated alot a better being with a girl...And i've always been attracted to women like I always want to watch those sexy girl movies over and over instead of the "hot guy" movie over and over....It just seems right that I stay with my boyfriend though and raise are daughter in that enviorment but see my question was if we ever broke up should I stay with guys or go with a girl or maybe even just stay single? I don't know just hope someone out there might of went through the same thing!

Niccole
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 24th, 2006
I Am Bie
I know how you feel. I'm 21 and I first realized bie when I was 16.
I am married now and have a baby girl. It dosnt change the fact that I still into women and my husband is very open to my choice and except it well to be honest he loves it..

But anyway hunny if you are not just into guys then expermint there is nothing wrong with that tell him how you feel and see what he thinks but you have to be honest with your self first trust me I just have come out with it to my friends and wish I had done it sooner. I never told him just hinted around to it and finally I am abel to say I am biesexual..
|

User Profile
replied June 24th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
I believe every relationship should be open and you should be honest with each other as otherwise it could cause problems and the other person might be thinking it was the other one's fault when it wasn't which could really cause problems down the road and they should be given a choice, to stay or go (just my opinion) and then again, people do change,
good luck!
|

User Profile
replied June 26th, 2006
Yeah I really want to tell him he kinda knows already that i'm attracted to women he just doesn't know I would want to be with one. I think it would make him mad....We have a bad reltionship already we always fight...He thinks he's not good enough now as it is....I'm afraid that if I tell him this he would really think he's not good enough for me and I don't know what he would do...I think I just need some time before I do tell him like that maybe I should not tell him all at once and just tell him bit by bit ya know like so he can figure it out on his own and he might be uset to it instead of it just being like all at once..I don't know this is frustrating...I don't want to break his heart because like I was saying I love him and all and I already tried leaving him and it was really hard because I broke his heart and I felt so bad....Ya know being bisexual or gay was something I always knew was there but never relized that it was really a problem like I thought who cares i'm attracted to women who cares i'll just be with a guy...Now I find myself wanting to be with a girl...I don't know i'll have't to figure this out...I got to do whats best for my baby and that would probally be staying with her father but I have decided that if we ever did split up I would want to try and be with a girl....But who knows what will happen.
Thanks for the advice!!

Niccole
|

replied July 1st, 2006
I am a mother as I said b4 niccole listen you have to put yourself first that is what is best for your daughter because if you stay and you are not happy your daughter will sense that and that isnt far to a child. If you are happy then she wont ever care..

I have fought with my husband for along time and finally I was like I am going to leave but I didnt then we got married and things were good for a while but then we started fighting again so I decided to leave him we had only been married a few short months. Then I found out that I was pg and stayed cause I felt like you I was scared of hurting him and ruining my daughters life because I didnt have a dad so I didnt want her to grow up without one either. Things got better so I thought they would stay that way then after she was born right back to the same old stuff on both partys I just have gotten so bitter toward him that for the last 5months I havent wanted to really be with him and was making his life miserable.

Finally I told him the truth in marriage counciling and we desoverd that I was more attracted to women that him but that I do love him deeply I just havent been abel to be myself. So now with that said I wouldnt want to be with a woman now I dont think but I dont really care about that right now just that we are both finally happy and to top it all he wants to stay together so I pray that you have the same luck as I did..
|