Forgot to mention im on ovulex and nothing has even happened with that! Im on third month. Mental isnt it.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 23rd, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Hi, have you been to see you doctor just to get everything checked?
I am thinking of trying ovulex. I have found out theres a good chance of me having pcos. Where do u get ur ovulex from can you buy it in the uk or do u get it over the net?
I wish you the best of luck
|

replied June 24th, 2006
Experienced User
Hey, I ordered it form the ovulex site. Ive used it for 2-3 months now..And as far as I can tell it just made me more regular!! Good luck. Xxx
|

replied July 2nd, 2006
Ovulex
I have pcos and have started taking ovulex, but haven't noticed a difference yet.... Except that my cm is a little better..... I have only been on them for about a week
|
Tags: pregnant
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....