Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

This Is to Da_dez_bombzzz

Ok you keep judging me on having three kids..Am I judging you because you dont want kids? No i'm not. I am not living off of welfare or getting anyother help from the state my husband works (he has a really good job) he pays taxes just like you am I complaining because it helps some people out no. I take very good care of my kids they are the best thing that ever happened to me and I dont regret them at all. I think it depends on ur lifestyle (for when your ready 4 kids) some people have to mature sooner than others. Im not saying every teen should go get pregnant. But im also not gonna judge them either. Yes if you cant afford kids then you shouldnt be having them yet but I can afford them and I wanted kids so I had them that was my choice no one elses are you raising my kids no so you cant be mad about my decisions. We pay for everything we own we have our own house and 3 nice cars that we've payed for no one has helped us out ok I stay at home and raise these kids and he works. I dont dump my kids off on someone else I raise them...I understand if you dont wanna pay taxes just to pay for people having kids but your not paying anything to me ok you started judging me b4 you even knew my story and that was very uncool of you. I understand ur opion. But your should do some research b4 talking about a subject you know nothing about...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 23rd, 2006
Community Volunteer
We have pm's for this sort of thing.
|

replied June 24th, 2006
Experienced User
You know I think more of peoples tax dollars are going to fund trips to mars from nasa and killing people in iraq rather then helping people in need. So I dont get why people are complaining, if you have a problem where your tax dollars go there are a hell of alot better things to be !**@! about then people who need assistance.
|

User Profile
replied June 24th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Haha thank you claudia!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...