Hello,my name is mairead and I am 13 my friend is suffering with a pregnancy she is one mouth pregnant she is 13 she just found out if you could help in any way possiable that would be grate cant wait to hear from you

mairead&lizz
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 18th, 2003
Experienced User
Hi, I think u should give us more info on what she need help on?

For now, she is only 13, is she gonna keep the baby? Has she told her parents? What about her boyfriend?
|

Experienced User
Info
I agree wit the last reply we need more infor in order to help you and your friend hun. Being pregnant at 13 is definitely not a good thing, but you *she* can get through this!!! Did she tell her parents yet? How about the father? Is he the same age? We'll help you as much as any of us can thats what we're on here for. But we need the info to make it possible good luck huns Wink ~misty
|

Hello
She dosent know if she can keep the baby she hasent told her mom and dad but im sure they will find out soon its not her b/f's kid thats the problem she dumped him the day she got pregnant she dident know she was. She thinks that the father is a man named shane he has a g/f tho she dosnt know what to do aboout that,she dosent know what elce to do when her b/f wants to have sex he will know shes loose because it will be easyer to go in I went to the mall today with her and her b/f she had to tell him but she was way 2 skaird to telll him so she dident.

If you could help us in any way possable that would be great

mairead&lizz
|

Experienced User
She does not know what to do if her boyfriend wants to have sex? Then dont have sex! We are not sex machines so we dont need to satisfy men for them to stay with us!! Be strong

if she really does not wanna tell her bf about this secret, well sweetheart, cant do! It's sooner or later, and I think sooner is better!

About her parents, I know she will tell them one day becoz those are the people who love her most (i hope)!

But the bf, if she is really serious with him, I thought she broke up with him??!! Anyways, so if they are still together, then I think it'll be only fair to him to know the truth, and if he hates that, then ok, leave, find another guy, then dont have sex no more! Hehe..It's up to her, but I really recomment not to have sex with boys untill u know he might be the one for her!

Tell her it's time to come clean, whether she is scared or not, and be a strong woman!
|

replied February 4th, 2009
Wow well ima 13 to n iddda b very beryy scarred especially to tell my dad =/ buttz u have to think bright in siduations like dizz
think dat u kno its gonna b harsh in lil times but after a while everythin will b good..ppl might b against it but as soon as da baby pops out..everyone is gona be all rrouund u..so dont be scarred be strong cuzz i ppl see u paniked den da more theyll try to mess w/u n make u feel worse...show dem ur brave n ready to have dizz baby!!! n always tell da baby dat u love him or her.. lol ...buttz ya (always!!) u dont need a certain age to be in love or make decisions..u just need hope n love to make things work out!!
kk =]].dont worry!!!!!!
-fabby!! <3
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
FaBy wrote:
WOW WELL IMA 13 TO N IDDDA B VERY BERYY SCARRED ESPECIALLY TO TELL MY DAD =/ BUTTZ U HAVE TO THINK BRIGHT IN SIDUATIONS LIKE DIZZ
THINK DAT U KNO ITS GONNA B HARSH IN LIL TIMES BUT AFTER A WHILE EVERYTHIN WILL B GOOD..PPL MIGHT B AGAINST IT BUT AS SOON AS DA BABY POPS OUT..EVERYONE IS GONA BE ALL RROUUND U..SO DONT BE SCARRED BE STRONG CUZZ I PPL SEE U PANIKED DEN DA MORE THEYLL TRY TO MESS W/U N MAKE U FEEL WORSE...SHOW DEM UR BRAVE N READY TO HAVE DIZZ BABY!!! N ALWAYS TELL DA BABY DAT U LOVE HIM OR HER.. LOL ...BUTTZ YA (ALWAYS!!) U DONT NEED A CERTAIN AGE TO BE IN LOVE OR MAKE DECISIONS..U JUST NEED HOPE N LOVE TO MAKE THINGS WORK OUT!!
KK =]].DONT WORRY!!!!!!
-FABBY!! <3

First of all, at least 50% of what you just typed is misspelled. The rest makes no sense.

Secondly, the world doesn't turn to sunshine and rainbows the instant a baby is born. If you think giving birth will make everything peachy, you're wrong.

You need more than hope and love to be a parent. Much more. At 13, you can't even legally work in this country. You have absolutely no means of financially supporting a child by yourself. At 13, you're relying on others to support your child. And at 13, you're still in school (hopefully). You need childcare while you're in school. Adults with jobs have trouble paying for childcare. How will a 13 year old manage it?

People who think babies are cute and easy are living in a dream world.
|

what!?!? imma flippin tryin to help n u try to bring me down?!?! !**@!
n i kno i missed spelled...i was at skool in class while writing this n da bell was gona ring....n i misspell on purpose at times...cuzz imma used to it on da comp.
so ya....i have my own opinions n ways of lookin at things n imma very bright positive gurl n u have no dammn right to judge me..alrightzz!!!!!.....so calm ur ass down
|

replied February 5th, 2009
Active User, very eHealthy
it is better for her to tell her parents now that she is pregnant, than put it off longer.
either way, they are going to be angry, but they have a right to be. they are her parents. if she tells them sooner they can sit down with her and figure out what to do.

is she isnt sure if she is keeping it or not, has she thought about adoption? she could talk about that with her parents, and you could even sit with her while she tells her parents for support.

let her know there are other options out there, and she is not obligated in keeping a child at 13 yrs old.
shes still a child herself.

if the boyfriend is in the picture or not, he has a right to know. but the sooner she tells everyone, the better. yeah, people may be mad, but you can be there like i said for some support.
and if they get mad, its only because they love her[her parents i mean]

just let her know your there for her in whatever she decides.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...