circumcision ?
yes
no
83%  83%  [ 10 ]
16%  16%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12
Hey

hey I just booked an appointment for dominick to get circumcised and I was wondering your guys opinions on it?

Christina
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 15th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Im all for it!...It maybe difficult to watch but I would definetly do it..Seems like the benefits are better.
Jordan
|

Experienced User
Im all for it, I think it makes it easier for when the boys get older, and it is easier to clean as well.
|

Especially eHealthy
Yes
I am for it! I think it should be done always!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Experienced User
Hey

lol jen ur so funny.. I know so many ppl who are against it... And I dont see why it has just as many benfits as an uncircimcised does.. I am going to the dr polluck office thingy they have a new method that is bloodless and only takes 40 seconds my neigbhor used him for her son
|

Extremely eHealthy
This must b an american thing! Ive never herd of ppl having it dun here unless 4 medical or religious reasons (its a jewish custom) but if u want it done then,i guess its the right age.
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Do whatever you feel is right. Personally, if I ever have a son I would not get him circumcized because there are really no health benefits of removing the foreskin. I find it unnecessary to put a baby through pain to remove something he was born with! Just my opinion but I hope it goes well christina!
|

Experienced User
Hey

hey some medical benefits of circumcision are
- it has been shown to reduce the risk of urinary tract infection
- it reduces the risk of penile infection also called balanoposthitis
-it elimates the need to do it later in life 6% of boys will require circumcision do to medical reasons doing it later in life takes longer to heal is way more painful and requires a general ansethtic instead of a local one
-circumcision has been shown to reduce the risk of getting some sexually transmitted diseases including the human papilloma virus (hpv) and aids
-circumcision has been shown to reduce the risk of penile cancer and cervical cancer in partners
- some studies also show that circumcised men have a less risk of a sexual dysfunction later in life...

There are some facts about.. I copied that from one of the brouchers I got on circumcision
|

replied January 16th, 2004
I was thinking about this awhile ago, about joshua...I still don't know entirely what I am going to choose but haven't done much research on it yet to know which is better. Confused Its great to see your guys' advice though!
Melissa
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Haha jen! Ur sooo funny! Lol I love you girl! I dont know i'll just think about it and ask jake what he thinks about the whole thing I guess!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Haha yea jake is! *i mean I dont know* Cool hehe
|

Experienced User
Hey

uncircumcised looks like an elephants trunk to me lol doms dad isnt
lol
|

replied January 17th, 2004
Hey im going to get river circumcised....Yah ill have to take care of it and that but I would rather him have it done then have to worry about cleaning under the skin and that! How soon after they are born do they get it??

Jen & river
|

Experienced User
Hey

they usually get it done before two months of age.. Where I m going its cheaper for under two months.. The younger they r the less risks r involved n it takes shorter time to heal when they r younger.. I casnt remeber r u in canada? Cuz if u are they do not do it in the hospital no more u have to go to a private clinic whic costs big bucks... Dominicks is 200$
|

Nope im in illinois I always thaught that they did it the day before they went home from the hospital I may be wrong I dont know! And oh yah raven is circumsised lol!!

Jen & river
|

Extremely eHealthy
I dont think it matters! Smile
|

replied January 25th, 2004
Experienced User
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Harpreet Singh
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Sanjoy Bhattacharyya
Must Read
A definition of the medical practice of infant male circumcision....
Is circumcision required for male babies? Why are boys circumcised? A quick review of the medical benefits of circumcision here. ...
What happens during a routine circumcision for a male child? Read more about this common procedure....