Medical Questions > Cancer > Cancers Forum

Very Tender Down Left Side of Breast And Passing Mucas

I dont know if this is anything to worry about but just recently my left side of the breast , which is nearly under my arm feels very tender.There is a small lump in there to.And secondly when I go to the toilet a lot of the time there is mucas and sometimes the mucas is all I might pass.All help will be gratfully apprieciated.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 23rd, 2018

Most breast lumps, particularly in younger women, are not caused by cancer but are benign, non-cancerous lumps. Such lumps can include cysts, fibroadenomas and pseudolumps

Cysts are fluid filled cavities within normal breast tissue. A cyst can move around and can change in size during your menstrual cycle.

Fibroadenomas are benign overgrowths of supportive tissues and glands, which appear as hard or firm lumps in the breast.

Pseudolumps are non breast tissue lumps originating from scar tissues, necrosis of fat tissue, etc.

Hence You might consult with your doctor, for a examination which will help to make a proper diagnosis and get you a proper medical advice.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Millions of Americans are diagnosed with cancer. But what exactly is cancer and how does it affect the body?...
What puts you at risk for developing cancer? Learn how you can avoid or reduce exposure to risk factors for cancer here....
Cancer can occur anywhere in the body. But what are the signs and symptoms of cancer? Learn about general symptoms of cancer here....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Cancers , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.