Has my 2 yr old got an identity crisis and thinks she's a monkey,everything has to be climbed upon. Ive just gone and checked her as she's gone down for the night and she was sat on top of a canvas chet of drawers which are pretty high,bad enough on any chest of drawers, but canvas.

Looks like im going to have to give the girls room an overhaul :roll:
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 21st, 2006
Experienced User
Wow! Id watch her to make sure she doesnt do anything to get hurt but other than that I think its harmless. When I was 4 I thought I was a deer. I grew out of it of course soon after but I think its just part of a child's big imagination. Have fun!
|

replied June 21st, 2006
Experienced User
Shes terrible,i've got a stairgate at the bottom of the stairs that neednt be there as she hauls herself over it,shes not 3 till january and is too far foward for her own good.Lil bleeder :lol:
|

replied June 21st, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Why!!!
loulou1980 wrote:
has my 2 yr old got an identity crisis and thinks she's a monkey,everything has to be climbed upon. Ive just gone and checked her as she's gone down for the night and she was sat on top of a canvas chet of drawers which are pretty high,bad enough on any chest of drawers, but canvas.

i'm so sorry but I laughed so hard thinking about a 2 yrs old jumping around like a monkey....Maybe you should talk to your Dr. And get a child counselor to help you??
|

replied June 21st, 2006
Experienced User
Re: Why!!!
emma2 wrote:
loulou1980 wrote:
has my 2 yr old got an identity crisis and thinks she's a monkey,everything has to be climbed upon. Ive just gone and checked her as she's gone down for the night and she was sat on top of a canvas chet of drawers which are pretty high,bad enough on any chest of drawers, but canvas.

i'm so sorry but I laughed so hard thinking about a 2 yrs old jumping around like a monkey....Maybe you should talk to your Dr. And get a child counselor to help you??

i would seriously be laughed at if I took her to the docs, shes just going through a climbing phase but its soo annoying :lol:
|

replied June 21st, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Oh yes, children do not have any sense of fear! Good luck, that is a rough time when you have to keep your eye on them every minute. You think you'd get a little rest when you put them in their beds, huh? ;)
|

replied June 21st, 2006
Advanced Support Team
Aahh yes welcome to the wonderfull world of the terrible twos which I also like to call the gray-white year. Because we go grey and white from them scarrying the hell out of us with there stunts cause they have no fear yet :lol: sorry to say it is not much better at 3+4 either.
|

replied June 21st, 2006
Experienced User
sadie lynn wrote:
aahh yes welcome to the wonderfull world of the terrible twos which I also like to call the gray-white year. Because we go grey and white from them scarrying the hell out of us with there stunts cause they have no fear yet :lol: sorry to say it is not much better at 3+4 either.

i know :lol: my ds is 5 and eldest dd is 7 going on 14 :shock:
|

replied June 21st, 2006
Especially eHealthy
sadie lynn wrote:
aahh yes welcome to the wonderfull world of the terrible twos which I also like to call the gray-white year. Because we go grey and white from them scarrying the hell out of us with there stunts cause they have no fear yet :lol: sorry to say it is not much better at 3+4 either.

oh yes, and they are 10 million times worse as teenagers - so we don't like to think about *those* years ;)
|

replied June 21st, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Id watch her hehe deer is kinda weird but I wanted to be a whale so I cant talk haha
|

replied June 21st, 2006
Experienced User
seksihily wrote:
id watch her hehe deer is kinda weird but I wanted to be a whale so I cant talk haha

*deer* lololol lmao

i never said deer hun xxx
|

replied June 21st, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Oh I mean to daretoswim monkey is verrry common heck my ex still acts like one at 20
|

replied June 21st, 2006
Experienced User
Lol
seksihily wrote:
id watch her hehe deer is kinda weird but I wanted to be a whale so I cant talk haha

this could be an interesting post....So what did you want to be when you were little? Lol.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...