I have tiny red dots all over my arms and I think they're on the rest of my body, too, but I first noticed them on my arms (years ago). They never go away, but I really hate them.

I tried taking pics with my cam of a spot that has like a cluster of them. You can't see it too well but here it is (they open a new window):

if the images don't work, then try again later. The uptime of 1asphost.Com is like... Less than 50%.

Anyone know if this is common, has a name, or if it can go away?

Last edited by Outerspace on June 21st, 2006 09:57 AM; edited 1 time in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 21st, 2006
The pictures dont appear but it sounds like cherry angiomas (small collection of blood vessels) I dont mean to scare you but I would definatly get this checked with your gp/doctor just to rule out anything serious and get a reliable diagnosis
|

replied June 22nd, 2006
Experienced User
Are they like little tiny blood blisters,ive got them over my chest and arms and it lookslike someones been pricking me with a sowing needle
|

replied July 11th, 2009
tiny blood dots on arms
My mother used to have larger areas of blood one to two inches across just under the surface of the skin on her arms. They were caused by broken capillaries, appearing suddenly and then fading gradually. They looked pretty unsightly, and she had to wear long sleeves to hide them. Well, once she started loading up on vitamins B and C, they all but disappeared and she never had them again. So try some vitamins!
|
Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....