Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Cosmetic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Forum

Could Plastic Surgery Restore Body Piercings?

Hi !

I really need some answers concerning my piercings; I made some research on the net but it's funny how they have answers to anything but this ; could plastic surgery restore body piercings?
The thing is; I have had my ears pierced 8 times (5 & 3) and I have had my nose pierced once. Well, most of the piercings have closed naturally by themselves as I stopped wearing jewrelly on them but the scares are still there Rolling Eyes !! And I don't really like it Sad ! I would love to know wether or not plastic surgery could help! I want it to look like before I 've had 'em pierced !!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 22nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Well,i dont think there's such thing as plastic surgery to do this.Your earrings will have closed up if u dont wear jewellery in them.I do ear piercing in my job & we recommend them to be kept in for six weeks & then if the person wants,they can change them but they must wear a post-style earring for the first 5months of piercing.
If u take out the earrings for 20 minutes after you have first had them pierced,they will close up.All I can say is that you have them re-pierced in the same places so that u cant see the scars.
I do not know of any plastic surgery procedure but someone else may be able to tell you of one
best wishes
liz :d
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Goce Aleksovski