Hello,
i'm an 18 year old female,
i've been experiencing joint pain in my hand, feet and knees (also sometimes back) for a few of weeks now; it seems to get worse at night as the weather cools down...
I'm just wondering if this is normal, i've talked to my housemates and they say they don't experience it...

The weather isn't really that cold which is why i'm a bit worried, we are talking typical south-east australian winter weather (say an average low of 10c/50f)... And I haven't experienced it in any previous years...

I am currently taking seroquel (200mg per day) which is an atypical antipsychotic for those that don’t know, I start taking this medication early this year, I thought i’d mention it even though I haven’t read of this being a side-effects. Around the same time I also started taking iron supplement for slightly low iron levels. These are the only things I can thing of that have really changed since last winter.

Just wondering if anyone had an advice or could shed some light on the situation,
thanks for any help
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
The common cold is probably the most well known illness known to man. But did you know that it's a virus? Read to learn the basics about cold here....
How do you get a cold? And what causes the cold? Learn more about causes of the cold, and risk factors that you can avoid to prevent this illness....
You probably know many of the symptoms of a cold: sneezing, sore throat, a stuffy nose, and coughing. Do you know the difference between the flu vs. a cold?...