There have been so many posts concerning this, but i'm thinking that since she's sooo close to the due date (june 29th), we should keep this one up and running until we hear some news. Personally, I don't think she'll be posting again until she has teagan sofia in her arms, but here's hoping.

12 days left!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 17th, 2006
Experienced User
I agree,she was so damn funny and I hope everything is going well.
|

User Profile
replied June 17th, 2006
Supporter
And the count down begins lol

if you're reading this .Ashlee, good luck sweetheart!!!
|

replied June 17th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
She sends me messages every now and then, so I think she still comes on but doesn't bother to type to the people who seem to waiste her time (fakers)

ashlee is an awesome girl & will an awesome mom too. I am happy for her and can't wait until she gets to hold her daughter.

Goodluck ash, be sure to send me photos !**@!!
|

replied June 18th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Goodluck ash! :0
|

User Profile
replied June 18th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Yeah I want pictures too! Please =) shes gonna be cute!
|

User Profile
replied June 20th, 2006
Experienced User
Bump =)
i would also like to see teagan, if that's okay with you.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...