Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Tight and Uncomfortable Foreskin...Head of Penis not complet

Must Read
Learn the basics about skin health, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a skin disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for various skin disorders....
User Profile
well. i posted my original question on the forum as a thread. I only just found out the 'askAdoctor' function, so im hoping you don't mind me pasting my original thread question in here.

--------- ORIGINAL POST -------

Well, im 16 and i'm a bit nervous about making this thread, and this account, it's been something i've wanted to do for a while now, but I figure posting anonymously(sp) on the net is far less embarrasing than seeing the doc ;)

so here's my problem. It's slightly hardly to explain, and I don't have access to a camera due to my age, and it's kind of hard to ask your mum to borrow a camera to post my penis on the net lol.

Since the ages of maybe 13 when I started playing around with my penis, not necesarily masturabtin, I noticed that I couldn't retract my foreskin all the way, infact, not much at all. When I eventually forced my foreskin over my glans to reveal the full head, it wasn't painful, but obviously not natural.

Now i'm 16 and the problem is alot better. This is due to the fact from reading on the net, one theory is to 'stretch' the foreskin, either with 2 fingers, or during masturbtion, by pulling it further down the shaft whilst doing it.

I started doing the first, but then I decided the 2nd option was much more fun :) hehe.

So... Sorry i'm rambling :roll: my real problem now, is that my shaft skin seems to be 'stuck' to the bottom of my penis head, the bit where it should curve down. I know this for pretty 100% sure, because one time a bit that I suspected to be non natural, peeled off, to give a more 'rounded' shape to that particualr section of the penis. It gave slight discomfert, but was fine the next day.

Unfortunately, this problem is also at the back of the penis head, where the shaft is connected to the head in the t shape thing. (can't remeber the technical term). It seems that it's stuck to the penis head, as if it needs to be surgically cut, or peeled away like the other bit.

I believe that once this is done, i'll be able to retract the foreskin much more comfortably when erect.

I forgot to mention before, that when erect, I can retract the foreskin to some extent. But it's uncomfortable, and although im a virgin, I can't imagaine it being to comfortable during sex. Another worrying thing is the fact that the back of the penis shaft, where it connects as mentioned before in the t shape thing, may even split or break during sex, which will definately not be memorable :p

sorry to ramble, but it's been on my mind alot as you can imagine.

Thanks in adavance.

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied June 19th, 2006
Sexual Health - Men Answer A1118
You can go to an urologist for a visual examination of your penis because it is very difficult for me to understand what the real problem is from your description. If the foreskin can’t be peeled back in order that the entire head be exposed, it is called "fimosis" and is treated surgically. If the foreskin is stuck at the base of the head (sulcus coronarius) and can’t be turned forward, it s called "parafimosis". This condition could be very dangerous and has to be treated immediately.
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Sexual Health - Men , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.