Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Multiple Sclerosis Forum

Ms, Diabetic,osteoarthritis And Sleep Apnea

I have recently been dianosed with ms, I have had sleep apnea for 10 yrs. Use a cpap machine,osteoarthritis for at least 15 yrs, diabetic for 8yrs. (pill controlled),
i have an under active thyroid, on eltroxin. Also a bulging disc in the 2nd vertabrae in my neck which is pushing on my spinal cord. I am 45 yrs. Old, female and I have been a chef for 20 yrs. And finally no longer can keep up with the pace. Trying to get my pension but not sure if my doctor will say that with all my ailments that my life span could be shorten. He still thinks I can work. Has anyone had this problem and do I have a good reason to request my pension.. To help with my family debt load and medical bills.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 14th, 2004
Experienced User
Ms And Other Autoimmune Diseases
Why don't you get a second opinion. I have osteoarthritis, ms, carpal tunnel syndrome and hashimoto's thyroiditis. I am on permanent disability. I am 54. Try talking to a lawyer that deals with disability insurance. They may have some suggestions. Good luck.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Goce Aleksovski
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Harpreet Singh
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Andrijana Shterjovska
Must Read
Arthritis is the most common cause of disability in the United States. Learn more about types of arthritis here....
Do you feel pain and stiffness in your body or have trouble moving around? You might have arthritis. Learn more about arthritis signs and symptoms here....
Signs and symptoms of rheumatic diseases are common to many different diseases. Diagnose arthritis correctly using these step-by-step diagnosis instructions....