Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Nursing Bras....what Kind Are Best?

Ok....I have packed my bag for the hospital just in case I go early or if not it will be ready for someone to grab when the day comes.

I have everything I need but I was thinking that I still need nursing bras. I did get a tank top for nursing but I still need some bras so how do I shop for them?

I have gone from an 'a' cup to a 'c' cup since ive been preggers....So now how do I find a bra that will fit after my milk comes in. My breasts itch and hurt right now all the time I keep having to itch them and adjust them to make them feel comfortable....Do ya'll think that I am going to go to a "d' cup before she gets here? Omg that will be hell.

Anyhow back to my first question, how do I shop for nursing bra's?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 14th, 2006
Experienced User
I like the snap ones they work great.. Alot of places will fit you in one and will tell you what are good there so many kids I dont really care of the kind as long as they work.. Good luck on baby and I wish you the best..

Mary 24w5d w#4 boy
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...