My entire right arm is very sore and sensitive to touch. It feels like when your hooked to an potassium iv or when you get a technis shot and the area around the injection is very sensitive and sore. But this is my whole right arm. There is no swelling, bruising, or bumps on my arm. The palm of my hand is also very sore, like I severly burned it. Sometimes the pain will throb. I find it hard to wear a shirt, because it makes my arm throb when it rubs up against it.

For over a week I have been waking up with a stiff neck and I do not know if this is associated with it or not. My arm did not go sore until yesterday. My neck is stiff right at the base, where my shoulders are, could this be caused by a pinched nerve or something.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thank you,

sf
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 12th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
About your arm, have you changed your washing powder/conditioner or anything?Something could have irritated it? Or eaten something new?

Your neck might be acheing becuase you might have slept funny to prevent sleeping on your arm or something?

Id ask a doctor if your really concerned, as we are not doctors.

Good luck!
|

replied June 13th, 2006
I have not changed anything that I was using, or eaten anything out of the ordinary. I am going to seek chiropracter for the neck and see if this resolves the problem.
|

User Profile
replied June 13th, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
Good idea, good luck!
|
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....