So i've been using albuterol for asthma since...Well, I think before I was even a year old. So basically my entire life, and as of recently (well, not that recently, maybe a year) i've been getting sort of panic attacks every time I use it. I always get shaky hands and rapid heart rate, that's been happening for as long as I can remember since i've been using it, but recently it's been getting really really bad and I sometimes even hear voices in my head when I use it (sounds crazy, I know) is this a common side effect or am I developing some kind of weird thing associated with albuterol?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 14th, 2006
Experienced User
Hi There
Voices, well my son has taken albuterol as far as breathing treatments goes but he never said anything about hering voices, but he only took it a short time like 2 weeks, and then got off of it by doctors orders , from having real bad croup, or hes even had pnomonia, of course you have treatments with that of course, what other medicines ar you taking, because inhalers or anything like that, I dont think you here voices with that. Do you have anyone in the family who has what you here, whbich pertains to hering voices, you might want to talk to a doctor, is there anyone in your family that has sctzafrinia? Or paronoia. From hotty
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Asthma affects more than 22 million Americans. But what happens during a respiratory asthma attack? Learn the basics about asthma now....
Some people are more likely than other to be diagnosed with asthma. Learn if you are at risk of asthma in this section on risk factors and causes of asthma....
How can you identify the signs and symptoms of asthma or respiratory problems? We list the common asthma symptoms here and discuss asthma problems....