Medical Questions > Womens Health > Fertility Forum

Recent Ovulex Success

Hey most of the post about ovulex are 3 to 6 months old. Anyone had any recent success with it? I'm on my first week and feeling great. Moodiness is gone, sugar cravings gone and sleeping better too. Just wondered if anyone had success. We are bding this week today is the big o and i'm praying it works.

I've been ttc for 13 years. Hormone imbalance is the problem but last month my progestrone level was at 14.5 and doc said no reason I shouldn't be able to get prego. I've got an adopted son (age 6) but would love a little girl naturally.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 10th, 2006
Hi just wanted to say that I have been on ovulex for about 3 weeks now and i'm not sleeping well and I have the mood swings lol just wondering how long that will go on? Also unsure if i'm preg yet but will find out soon I should start in about 5 days..... I sure hope this stuff works we have been trying to get preg. For about 5 yrs. Now.. Did you also have headachs? Thanks
|

replied June 10th, 2006
Reply to Ovulex Success
Hey I haven't had any headaches or moodiness. Especially like I had on clomid. I've only been taking it a week though. I really hope it works. I've had infertility since 1993 (age 23) and in 1999 gave up all the iuis, ivfs etc and decided to adopt. I have a beautiful baby boy (age 6 now) but suddenly have gotten the bug to try again. I don't want to get obsessed like last time so wanted to try naturally.

My progestrone level last month was 14.5, the highest it's ever been without injections. Doc says no reason I can't get pregnant with that level but I wanted to give it a little help. I haven't taken birthcontrol in 13 years and nothing has happened yet.
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....