It's a shameful story but I leaked this morning about a few drops in my boyfriend's bed and it was really embarrassing! I don't know what's wrong with me. My bladder gets really full every time after I drink anything, and I go sit in the toilet very often but I keep drinking fluids cause everytime I go pee I get really thirsty. Lately it's been really really bad, my bladder gets so full quickly and it leaks even during the day sometimes! As if my bladder is getting loose or something. Is that possible? I might have a bladder infection but you don't pee in your pants if you have a bladder infection, right? My friend told me I might have a caffeine infection on my bladder cause I drink a lot of tea. But i've always drank a lot of tea and this is the first time it's happening to me. It's really embarrassing to talk about this but I started thinking that I might be becoming a retard! Seriously!! I haven't peed in bed for 25 years and it's really making me nervous!! Help!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 13th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Go see your dr it could be many things, bladder or kidney infection & diabetes to name just a few.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....