Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Bad Headaches... Pregnant?

User Profile
Im sexually active, and I dont chart when I ovulate. But an estimate is that I ovulated around may 28-31 and I would be due for af on the 13th of june. Ive had a 4 day headache and it wont go away. I also feel sick after I eat and ive noticed some strange coloring on my breasts...
Im not sure if this means I could be prenant???
The headaches are the most common sign. And I am not stressed or depressed for me to get these headaches.

Help!?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 7th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
Hi i've never really heard of headaches being part of pregnancy symptoms but I may be wrong. Also its a bit too early for you to be feeling sick, that usually happens 6 weeks plus. I recommend you take a test if your period becomes late.
|

User Profile
replied June 7th, 2006
Experienced User
I heard that headaches happen early because your body has a big change in hormones because of pregnancy. Am I wrong??
|

User Profile
replied June 7th, 2006
Extremely eHealthy
Headaches are a pregnancy symptom, &you could be having headaches this early... But not feeling sick, &.I'm not sure your breasts would be changing yet, either. If you were to become pregnant- the egg may not even be implated. Meaning you aren't even considered technically pregnant yet. Wait until the day you're supposed to start your period &test that day if you haven't started.
|

User Profile
replied June 7th, 2006
Experienced User
I had major headaches and the reason I had them was becuase the muscles in my body are changing from being pregnant and they've tightened up my neck - but i'm going to physio and all is getting better. The egg implants 7-10 days (average) after fertilisation, therefore it may have implanted by now but I honestly dont know if you would have symptoms by now. My boobs were aching 2 days after implantation, I charted as well! Hope that helps!
|

User Profile
replied June 7th, 2006
Experienced User
Thanks for the advice.

I know it's way too early to get other symptoms but these headaches are not going away. Ill test when im due and see what's going on with my body!
|

User Profile
replied June 8th, 2006
Especially eHealthy
That explains alot for me as I got migraines while pregnant but never really related the two together
|

User Profile
replied June 8th, 2006
Experienced User
You had migraines?

Do you recall if they started really early?
|

replied June 9th, 2006
Experienced User
I've had bad headaches in my pregnancy. Actually I had some symptoms before I found out I was pregnant and sore breasts 2 weeks before my expected period. So I guess everybody's different.
|

replied June 9th, 2006
I didn't start getting headaches until I was in my second trimester & I never used to get them pre-pregnancy

in my first trimester I had breast tenderness and I felt sick, but that didn't start until I was 6 weeks.
|
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....