I have a weird bump right behind my nipple and when I push on it it hurts a little bit and I checked on online to see if it was breast cancer and I found something about puberty causing this too I already told my mom about it she said its probably that but its been about a week from now..And its still around the same size and hurts a little..And I was wondering if this was breast cancer? And by the way im a 15 year old male
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 17th, 2006
Stop Wondering
Hi there,

the statistics say that 2% of breast cancer is male. So don't think you are strange having concerns over breast cancer.
I think, to put your mind at rest, you should ask your parent or some other adult whom you trust to take you to a medical doctor for a check up. Hopefully it is absolutely nothing to be concerned about and you will be able to put your worries behind you.
Take care....... This comes with a hug
|

replied June 26th, 2006
Well..I was thinking about waiting awhile to see if it went away its been about 3 weeks so far and it didn't get any bigger....And by the way it gets like big then small would cancer do that or no? And one last thing how long does it take cancer to grow? Cause I dont have any other symptoms other then this thing inside my right breast and sometimes when I feel it its tender and sometimes not
|
Must Read
Breast cancer kills more women in the United States than any cancer except lung cancer. But what types of breast cancer are possible?...
Why do some women get breast cancer and others don't? Click here to learn what risks you can avoid....
Do you know the warning signs for breast cancer? When should you see your doctor about possible breast cancer symptoms? More information here....